Chapter 16

*********Lucas's P.O.V*********

"Wow the same set of panda eyes," blonde said suspiciously rubbing her chin with her fingers looking at me and Freya.

"What?"Freya stuttered.

"If anybody sees both of you now they might think you are up all night god knows doing what" Rita smirked.

"Shut up Rita " Freya dismissed blonde with an awkward smile.

"Something is going on for sure" blonde left the kitchen giving us her detective look.

I wished blonde was right that we are awake doing some god forbidden things. But last night when I looked beside me to find out the cause for the soft tingling sensation on my body, it's my angel Freya curled up and sleeping peacefully laying her head on my arm. I left out a breath that I didn't even know I'm holding in. I slowly switched off the TV and about to take her hands off me and let her rest on the couch but she grabbed my hand tightly with her small hands. I let her head rest on the pillow in my lap and I didn't know when I fell asleep patting the adorable thing.

********Freya's P.O.V********

 As I opened my eyes slowly in the morning I found myself curled up on the couch with my head on Leo's lap. I slept on his lap all night! What shall I do now? Say sorry? Maybe he fell asleep before me and didn't notice me? It's not possible because the TV is off which means he did it and he knows. He could have woken me up, why didn't he?  

I tilted my head up and he's still sleeping. He looks very handsome even while sleeping, his long eyelashes, perfect greek nose and the piercing on his lower lip makes me wanna bite it. Before I lose myself in his striking features I regained my conscious when he jerked a bit and coughed while sleeping. 

I started to slowly tiptoe across the room so as not to disturb him. 

"How are you feeling now"? a voice from behind.

 "I am doing fine, I am so sorry Leo, I didn't know when I fell asleep, you should have woke me up"  I turned towards him. 

"It's alright, you looked very tired yesterday, besides I am worried the pain might relapse if I wake you up" he explained. 

I'm glad it was the last day yesterday and I don't have to deal with this until next month. He's really considerate! My liking for him only getting stronger day by day and I am not sure if I can allow my feelings to grow for him. I didn't know what else to say and quickly ran from the scene barely uttering a "Thankyou". 

Breaking my chain of thoughts regarding what happened in the morning Pilot announced playfully  "Hi, guys! A bit late but today we'll be having a welcome party for our new member of the family Leonardo Benjamin, same place as always!"

After closing the restaurant at 9'o clock we all gathered at the "Steak and Rum".

*********************

The coming chapters will be much more exciting guys, please show your support by liking and commenting <3: LK