Chapter 14

********** Lucas's P.O.V **********

"Where are we going"? Freya led us on to the streets. 

"You'll know when we are there"! She smirked.

We are in front of the 24/7 mart a block away from the apartment.

Freya merrily took the shopping cart and said: "let's go get some groceries!"

We visited the vegetable section first and Freya told me how to choose fresh vegetables. Then dropped by pasta section, never knew there were so many varieties of pasta. We've got a few of them and then some red meat, flour, and some other stuff.

So far I can say Freya is enjoying this a lot. At times she pushes the cart and jumps on it when it moves like it's a frickin hoverboard. She's like a bright ball of sunshine. I just want to hug her tight and have all the warmth for myself on this chilly night.

"Leo!!! Come here, my treat choose whatever you want" She pointed at the ice cream section.

She was grabbing Dark Chocolate Fantasy, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Belgian Chocolate Fun, Mint Chocolate Chip literally everything that has written chocolate on top of it.

"Hey hey slow down! Those ice creams ain't got any legs" I was laughing my ass off.

"It's just like a reflex whenever I see something made of chocolate, it's my guilty pressure you know" she blinked her puppy eyes at me. 

I just got one vanilla with nuts and we're back to the apartment.

I never thought that the most boring-ass job like buying groceries could be so much fun, with her by my side it's always fun. This is my first time buying groceries. I don't usually shop. My clothes, cars, personal products, almost everything is selected by the respective staff. Even birthday gifts! Someone buys and send them on my behalf. The things I buy are shares, companies, properties, I never had time to shop for petty things. I give orders and others will fulfill them.

"Let's start!" Freya took me to the kitchen.  

"What"?

"Your classes! We don't want to make our Howard angry again right"? She pouted.

Our Howard? That sick bastard!! I will rip him into pieces if he uses his foul mouth again in front of me!

"See Leo, I don't want you and Howard have any more clashes, it disrupts our workplace environment. Besides it's important that you learn how things work if you want to be in that kitchen, last time you almost burnt yourself!" a sincere request from her.

"Okay" I calmed down a bit.

"So first, your one hand on the knife handle firmly yet gently like this and the other on the vegetables like this.." Freya continued.

She taught me about different ways to cut vegetables, small dice, medium dice, large dice, Julienne cut, Paysanne, thin slice, etc..,

She's is a fuckin real pro in this thing. But her professional avatar is turning me on so hard. I never knew I had a thing for people with brains. I liked to be the one in command always and I hated if someone took it from me but it's different with Freya. This girl is doing something to me.

"So same place same time tomorrow"? She winked.

"Yes, boss", I grinned.

Somehow I managed to keep it to me with just the two of us alone in the same room that too at fuckin night. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to control myself. Her angelic features, glowing skin, kissable lips, and soft voice are making me go crazy. Looks like I need a cold shower tonight before going to bed.

********* Freya's P.O.V ********

I don't like it when the two important people....two friends of mine always bickering. I don't want to see Leo getting hurt especially because of Howard's words or the other way around. So I decided to teach Leo some basics of cooking to make his life easy in the kitchen. It was lot's of fun shopping with Leo, he doesn't even know the difference between a banana and a plantain. He's is a very fast learner though, he followed my steps and mastered the cutting techniques in just one night. I hope he doesn't cut his fingers anymore cuz I hate seeing him get hurt.  

****************

What do you think guys? Do you want to know more of what's happening inside Freya's head? Let me know in the comments <3: LK