Chapter 8

****** Lucas's P.O.V *******

Today I was busy with some meetings, urgent tele-conferences but I cleared my schedule for tonight to attend Gavin's girlfriend's birthday party. On top he's gonna propose her! Though I am not a big fan of Gavin's life choices I do respect his decisions. 

There were a lot of people at the party. I'm somewhat surprised that Gavin decided to invite our bunch our rich bunch too. After all he wants to showcase his darling Stella to the entire world.

I briefly exchanged a few words with Shimura Watanabe about our up coming home robotics collaboration project. Shimura is a college friend of mine and Gavin and the CEO of Watanabe Robot Inc.   

On my way towards the bar I saw a woman who is facing backwards with a body hugging tight red outfit perfectly outlining all her right assets. The playboy in me has been evoked looking at her perfect curvy bottom and the sexy neck line exposed with the hair made into a ponytail. I wanted to satiate my kink for tonight with that beauty in red. I was like a hungry lion especially after the unfruitful encounter with Winona yesterday.

Shit!! It's Freya! What the fuck is she doing here? She's freaking hot though. I immediately ducked down as if to tie down my shoe lace when she turned towards me.

Thank God! Stella and Gavin came in between us. I must immediately leave this place. If she sees me here and if she knows my real identity it's all over. 

Fuck! I felt a hand pulling me over as I'm on my way out pushing the crowd and the hand tightened it's grip. There's no escape from it. I prayed it's not Freya, it can't be her but the smooth touch feels like it's definitely a woman's hand.

                                               ******* Freya's P.O.V ********

Oh no! It's already 7'o clock, I have to get ready for Stella's birthday party. I finished the dishes on the menu for tonight and left the rest to Mr. Wills and came home. I put on my strapless red one piece which was up to my knees and applied lite make-up and pulled up my hair in a ponytail.

Wow..so many people I didn't expect those many people at the party.

"Happy birthday Sugar" I hugged Stella as soon as i spotted her in the crowd.

"You made it" she kissed my cheek with her eyes twinkling.

"This is my boyfriend, Gavin, Gavin this is my bestie from high school, Freya"

I offered a handshake but he pulled me in for a small hug.

Gavin is a tall guy with curly blonde hair and blue eyes, very defined cheek bones. His face looks quite familiar though, "You are the model Gavin Star! " my jaw dropped at my sudden realization.

"Former model" Gavin chuckled.

"And the heir to Starwind industries" a girly voice from behind.

"Former heir" Gavin rolled his eyes.

"Aw, Gavin I know you don't wanna come off as rude but you know we rich people unlike commoners have a name to protect, Winona Mace, Gavin's friend" she introduced herself turning towards me.  

I can sense she's totally judging me and looks like neither Stella nor Gavin is a fan of hers and I wonder why she's still invited.

"So what do you do for a living Miss um.."

"Keller, Freya Keller. I'm a sous chef"

"Aww I see, you suit Stella well as her friend" she rolled her eyes.

"Honey common", Winona Mace suddenly pulled a person from the crowd who seems to be in a hurry to go out. 

***********************

Please show lot's of love and don't be a silent reader and share your valuable thoughts <3 : LK