Chapter 10

Thanks a lot for the support all along guys! If you like Billionaire's Identity, I hope you check out the second book in the 'Identity series' called "Prince's Identity". It is currently ongoing but I will be updating regularly. Here's the link to "Prince's Identity" <3 LK

https://www.wattpad.com/story/208745525-prince%27s-identity

******** Lucas's P.O.V ********

It's been a week since that dreadful night. I spent the last week visiting Japan to finalize the deal with Shimura's company. My wounds healed completely. I transformed into Leo again. My heart is fluttering at the thought of seeing her again and praying at the same time that she doesn't figure out the man she met at Stella's party is me.

Robert dropped me off at Falcon street and I entered the Brown's hub nervously on-time, 10'30 AM. The restaurant opens at 12 AM but the staff needs to be there earlier to prepare.

"Did the sunrise west today? Finally got to see your handsome face again" the blonde bit her lower lip.

I ignored her and rushed to the kitchen.

My eyes were searching for Freya. I couldn't find her anywhere. Its 11'o clock, I didn't see her.

Mr. Will's ordered me to bring some things from the pantry and peel off potatoes. Yup, I'm great at peeling potatoes now, thanks to Mrs.Sofia I learned some basics about Italian cuisine and ingredients used in them, arrange and sort stuff, washing and peeling still need to work on cutting though.

12'o clock still no sign of her.

I asked Karen about Freya. Seems like she doesn't know anything either.

Then I remembered I have her number from when she called me. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello! Is this Freya?"

"Yeah! Leo, how are you now?" she asked.

"I'm great! Started working again from today. How are you, I didn't see you anywhere?" I replied casually.

"I'm alright, just been on some personal work, will drop by the hub in the evening, and see you there!" I can say for sure she's worried about something.

I waited patiently till the evening after doing lots of boring tasks like arranging the storeroom, cleaning the appliances and sorting out ingredients.

The clock struck the 9'o clock. Almost everyone left except me, Baron and the janitor. I saw Freya entering the hub from the glass hallway.

She's in high waist black Jeans, white T-Shirt leaving her naturally wavy hair open with minimal makeup. I still can't believe this innocent beauty was the hot bomb I've seen at the party a week ago.

Hi Freya! I embraced her in a brief hug. An electric current passed through my whole body when my hands touched her smooth back. She smelled fresh roses. I breathe in heavily as if to get more of the divine scent of hers. I shouldn't have done that but I couldn't control myself seeing her after a long time. There isn't a day passed by the last week I haven't thought of her. I am glad the business affairs took most of my time keeping me sane from missing her.

I noticed the pale expression on her face.

"What's the matter Freya"? I questioned feeling concerned.

"My landlord suddenly needed me to vacate the place for a month or so due to remodeling. I dropped by some real estate agencies today to find anything nearby the hub but seems rentals for just one month are hard to find. Hotels are another option but they are quite expensive as you know" she sighed. 

Expensive? Hotels? I'm not sure if I know because I freakin own half of the hotels in the country.
If only I could be the billionaire Lucas Weissman in front of her I could have arranged the whole damn neighborhood for her alone. I am tied with this nobody's identity and I couldn't do that. If I do anything suspicious I'm sure I'll get caught, especially after what happened at the party, it wouldn't be hard for her to deduce my real identity. 

"Maybe I will ask Howard tomorrow, he might be able to help"! a spark in her eyes. 

Howard! That dickhead? No way! The way he looks at Freya he's definitely got something for her. I can't let that happen. Not that I want her for myself, she can be with anyone she wants but that anyone can't be the asshole Howard!

A brilliant idea struck me all of a sudden!

*************

Thanks for the support so far guys! I made it to the tenth chapter finally. Please show lot's of love to Lucas and Freya <3: LK