Chapter 17

******** Lucas's P.O.V ********

"So Leo, tell us something about you, where are you from, what are you used to do before, how many girlfriends do you have?" The blonde winked. 

Uhh...Sometimes I wish I could shut that big gossip-filled hole on her face. 

I could see the questioning eyes surrounding me determined to know my mysterious being. Glad Howard's isn't one of them. Freya told me that Howard and Mr.wills almost don't attend any parties of this kind.

"I'm Leonardo Benjamin so as you know already! I come from here, I used to work in sales before but the company I used to work gone bankrupt, so I took this job" I cooked up another ridiculous story in seconds which I'm getting better at these days.

Today I learned a lot of things about my co-workers which I never really do when I am the billionaire Lucas Weismann. I care only about money and so do they, the conversation ends there. But here it's different. I felt there's much more to everyone than money. Their story, their struggle, their hopes!

Karen is a single mother of a four-year-old whom she had in her high school. She was young, naive but now she is a determined woman. She is doing part-time in two places on weekdays including at the hub and another one on weekends to give her best to her daughter. 

Pilot's dad always wanted to be a pilot but since he couldn't fulfill his dream he wanted his son to be one and named him after it. When Pilot grew up he preferred to fly in the hearts of fangirls, he loves singing. He's auditioning in his free time while waitressing ar the hub full time. He'd make one fine singer with his sweet voice, towering height, and chiseled facial features someday. 

Baron is an economics college student and on a break year to earn money for his tuition fees. Apparently, he joined a few weeks before me. 

Blonde wanted to be an actress but the power of connections and currency in the real-world killed her dreams. 

"To Life" Pilot raised his glass. 

"To Life" all of us toasted. 

We had delicious starters, steak for mains, Tiramisu for dessert followed by playing beer pong. 

Pilot, Baron and I are one team, Karen, Blonde, Freya on another. Obviously, we won but Blonde and Freya almost passed out because of the amounts they had to take in since Karen is a teetotaller.

Blonde's got totally wasted as she started to curse all her ex-boyfriends. Karen said she will take the blonde home as they live nearby. I said I'll take care of Freya. I am trying to steady her but she's is tipsy. 

Somehow I managed to get us to the apartment. When I tried to lay her on the bed she forcefully pulled me towards her grabbing my shirt. 

She placed her lips near my ear and whispered "You look delicious than the steak, I want to taste you inside out"

My eyes widened with surprise. Before I realize what's happening she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in closer that I could feel her soft breasts on my muscular chest.

Seeing her lust-filled eyes I lost all my senses and I placed my hand on her cheek adjusting few strands of hair behind her ear as I pulled in closer towards her lips.  

***********************

Don't be a silent reader and share thoughts by commenting and liking <3: LK