Chapter 7

******* Lucas's P.O.V ********

I am busy again with the business affairs as I got some time off from the restaurant due to my injuries.

I dyed my hair back to jet black and removed my grey contacts exposing my blazing blue eyes. Clean shaved and took off the piercing covering the marks with minimal makeup. The ruthless billionaire is back again.

Today I have a meeting with Mace-Tech regarding our Weissman Telecom sector's new entry into the 5G market. It's going be great for the company's future as the demand for 5G technology is ever growing. I briefly discussed about the equipment and the tech support we will be needing for the launch soon. I decided to push the launch date earlier to have an edge over our competitors. So I offered extra raise and bonus for the engineers at Mace-Tech for the over time. At the end of the day everyone bows before money.

Not her. Not Freya Keller. I would like her to bow before me kneel down and do things...

"Sir!? So shall I announce the new launch date to our PR department?" said my secretary Destiny.

"Oh yeah yes..yes and You can leave the documents here, I will check them later".

A knock on my door.

"I told you to leave the documents" I said looking into the presentation on my laptop.

"Looking hot as ever Lu"

"What are you doing here?" I groaned.

"What am I doing here? Business honey, I do business, don't forget I own Mace-Tech" strikes back Winona Mace.

"Well I'm sure we are done with the business part a while ago" I dismissed her.

"What about the unfinished business between us" before I knew she is leaning forward over my desk leaving an inch or two gap between us.

The seductive look on her eyes. The plump red lips ready to be kissed and the familiar cinnamon scent made me go crazy. She closed the distance between us and shut my lips with her's before I say anything.

She threw all the files aside and climbed over the desk and is on my lap in seconds without parting our lips at all.

Her grip over my hair tightened as our kisses grew deeper.

"Tring Tring! my phone rang at once. I want to answer the call but Winona, she is playing with my tongue endlessly making my mind go blank.

My phone rang again. It must be an important call.

I took phone with one hand without disrupting the bandages as the other one is busy caressing Winona's arched back.

"Hello who is this?" I said.

"Hi, Is this Leo? It's me Freya, Freya from Brown's hub" she murmured.

My eyes widened.

I immediately got Winona off me and gasped, "Yeah..yes, it's me"

"Sorry I didn't mean to surprise you, I got your number from Mr.Brown, I was wondering how is your burn now"?

"It's much better"

"That's good, I was just wondering how are you doing" she said hesitatingly.

"Thank you for the call, that's very nice of you" I blushed.

"Uh um..Okay then, take care, if you need any help, this is my number" she hung up.

"What's the matter Lu? " Winona put her hands over my waist from behind.

How different Freya and Winona are. While Freya who just knew me for two days worried about me when this seductive fox didn't even notice my cuts and burns. All she wants is money. I knew it when we first started dating. It's a publicity stunt for our businesses and a way to quench our erotic thirst. 

"Honey common I know you want my wet.."

I released myself from Winona's embrace and left my cabin in silence without even glancing at her on my way out.

**********************

Please show lot's of love to the Billionaire's Identity guys! <3 : LK