Chapter 13

********* Lucas's P.O.V ********

I ordered some of my clothes, important documents, and some other stuff to be moved to my new apartment..Robert's apartment. Now this commoner's place is where I shall dwell for the next month or so. It's not that bad at all, it feels like the smaller the place people see each other often and talk more. In the mansion, I grew up or the place I live in now, there is no time for people to check on each other.  

"New guy! Here! Look over the Pasta for me, switch off the heat when it's done" howy gave me a task.

I've been looking at the bloody strands of spaghetti for a while now it seems to be cooked but then it doesn't, well what's the harm let's wait a bit.

"What the heck are you doing!? You overcooked the pasta look at how soggy it is!" Howard flared. 

Is it? it freakin looks the same as it was five minutes ago! I scratched my head. 

"I still can't believe Mr.Brown gave the job to such an irresponsible person like you!" he is furious.

Irresponsible? Me? I'm responsible for half of the country's economy, thousands of employees, billions of dollars worth assets, you asshole! I clenched my fists, Howy's getting on my nerves before I take some drastic measures one of these days I hope he withdraws picking on me.

"Howard I'm sorry I asked Leo to grab some stuff from the pantry it's my fault really" Freya came to my rescue again.

"Oh common Freya, this is too much you are taking his side again, next time I won't let it slide! Remember! " he left with a death glare. 

"I'm...I'm so sorry Freya" I muttered.

"It's okay Leo, next time be careful".  She left to prepare some orders.

I spent the afternoon washing vegetables, arranging storeroom and running other errands for Mr.Wills. It's 9'o clock and I'm waiting outside the hub for Freya.

"Leo! I already informed the movers to shift my stuff to your place. Shall we"? She gestured as if to go. 

There weren't much but a couple of suitcases and two more boxes. Freya told me that her previous owner let her store some stuff in the garage. She just got what she needed for a month. 

After unpacking and arranging some of her stuff Freya went to shower. I could literally hear the water dripping from the showerhead from my king-sized bedroom. I could feel a little someone having a hard time imagining her naked within a few meters. I tried to control the inner playboy by shifting my concentration to the documents emailed by Destiny earlier. 

Yup, I haven't fired Destiny yet, I almost did. But then after what happened with Howard and me today, I realized that I need to at least hear her side of the story. Apparently, she filed for a day off yesterday because of her mom's operation. I didn't pay attention to it and it was kinda my fault. If I were the ruthless billionaire Lucas Weissmann that I am she'd be living on the streets by now, but since I started thinking like the commoner Leonardo Benjamin she was saved by the bell. This new identity is teaching me a lot's things every day, maybe even making me a better person which I hate to agree.  

A knock on my door. 

Freya is in a cute oversized white hoodie and black tights with her hair in a bun looking as angelic and innocent beauty as she is always. 

"So" Freya rubbed her hands and I see a playfulness in her eyes. 

"So"? 

"Let's go" I was confused as she dragged me out. 

************

Hi guys! How do you like the story so far? 

There's going to be lots of Freya and Leo...Lucas moments in coming chapters, brace yourselves <3: LK