Epilogue

Finally, it's a bit sad but I feel happy that I was able to finish "Billionaire's Identity" given that it's my first work ever to be completed. Thank you very much for your support guys. 

***********EDIT*********

A short spin-off series of Billionaire's Identity called "PILOT'S DESTINY" revolving around Pilot and Destiny's character is completed and up on Wattpad now. You'll also get to meet Freya and Leo in this.

Please check it out !! 

**** Lucas's P.O.V ****

In case you're wondering about what happened to the people at our hub. Freya got promoted to be Head chef along with Howard and the hub expanded their business scale including a variety of cuisine. I asked Freya several times that I want to open a restaurant for her but I know her strong connection with the hub and she said no. 

Mr.Wills took Freya's place as Sous Chef and now Karen became line chef along with two other new guys.

Rita got inspired by me that people can change and if they just work hard anything is possible. She joined an acting school to give her the best shot at the career she loves. 

Baron graduated from his university finishing all his credits earlier than expected and started working for our Weissman industries.

Coming to Pilot, last time I saw in the news "Pop sensation Pilot in Love?" With a picture of him and Destiny leaving a restaurant holding hands and I hope it was true. Destiny is a sweetheart and she deserves the best.

Gavin sued Winona for her deliberate defamation act and Gavin's father's company and my company withdrew all our shares and further collaborations with Mace-Tech and with us, main investors have gone Mace-Tech is on the verge of bankruptcy. 

Papa Dean aka Robert works no longer as a driver for me but in fact, lives with us in the mansion and is already nagging us to give a grandchild to play with. 

*******

THE END

Thanks a lot for the support all along guys! If you like Billionaire's Identity, I hope you check out the second book in the 'Identity series' called "Prince's Identity Vol. 1", a fantasy romance novel. The first volume is finished and up on Wattpad. Don't forget to check it out if you're a fan of the BL genre <3 LK