Chapter 15

******** Lucas's P.O.V ********

The sun rays hit my eyes making me squint and bury my head into the pillow again. Umm..a sweet smell of bacon and toast hit my nose.

I lazily put on my shorts and a T-shirt and slowly made my way towards the kitchen. I see Freya making sunny side up eggs in her cute pink panther pajamas. I can't believe how simple and beautiful she is without caking up tons of makeup like some people I know. 

A bright smile appeared on her face noticing my presence, "Good morning Leo"! I made breakfast for us, hope you like it" she smiled handing over the tea mug to me.

"Of course I'd love it" I giggled.

This is my first time eating something made by Freya and also the first time I'm having breakfast made by someone other than a maid. The breakfast tastes delicious, delicious than Mrs.Sophia's. I love how perfectly the bacon is cooked, the eggs are as soft as butter melting in my mouth. I thanked her for the mouthwatering feast early in the morning and went to shower.

I got ready and left first for the hub with my newly gained confidence. I finished arranging the pantry and Baron and I washed the appliances. 

"New guy here!" Howard signaled.

"It's not new guy it's Lu...Leo Leonardo Benjamin", I gave a death glare. 

"Whatever, cut these vegetables for Bruschetta" He ordered.

I'm an expert in cutting up stuff now. As I am cutting the vegetables like a pro I could see Howy's jaw-dropping from my peripheral vision.

I'm glad the day went on without much drama with Howy. 

Today Freya taught me how to make broth for our soups at the hub and then we went to bed.      Of course separately.

It's 2'o clock at night and I felt thirsty so I went to the refrigerator. I see a figure lying on the couch and something playing on the TV.

Ouch! I see Freya rolling in pain curled up on the couch.

"What happened"? I screamed looking at her.

She was surprised by hearing me and grunted again holding her stomach.

"Freya? What happened? Shall I call the doctor?" I panicked.

She laughed for a good ten seconds before turning to me " It's fine just a dark fantasy will make everything right, can you grab it from the freezer for me"?

"What the heck! you are in pain and watching a movie in the middle of the night, now asking for a damn ice-cream  ?" I asked cluelessly.

"'It's... it's you know that time of the month," she said averting my gaze shyly.

I rubbed the back of my neck with slight embarrassment because of the fuss I created. I got the ice-cream and handed to her silently.

As she started eating the ice-cream I could see her feeling relieved.

"Do you wanna watch the movie"? she asked. 

Of course the hell! Though I'm tired as fuck I won't lose this chance to watch a movie with her. I sat beside her grabbing a pillow and placing it on my lap.

"Titanic is my favorite movie, I've seen it a hundred times but first time watching Leo with Leo" she giggled.

This is my first time too. I don't do chick movies. I don't actually do any movies unless I'm financing them. But I'm excited to watch it and find out after all why Freya likes this so much.

It's been an hour. So far it's good not only the film but also the sweet secret glances we're exchanging from time to time. The guy and the girl are running away from the goons sent by the villain. Shit! the steamy scene! Literally steamy as they're kissing in what seems to be an under deck fuel compartment. Wow wow, someone hold my feels it's getting hot in here, they are in a fuckin car..., I could feel cold sweat running over my temple while something else is getting hot. I didn't dare to glance at Freya. I am trying my best to concentrate on the screen, not on the sexy bombshell that's sitting beside me. 

Suddenly I felt something soft on my body.  

*************

What do you think will happen guys? Comment and like and share you love <3: LK