Chapter 29

***Alert *** This chapter might contain a little bit of mature content so I request readers to be aware and you can skip the part in between the hashed lines if you want.

******** Freya's P.O.V ********

I missed Leo like crazy these past days. I missed making breakfast to him. I missed watching movies with him. I missed talking about random stuff with him. It was lot's of fun shopping with Stella though. I'm so happy that I got to spend some quality time with her after many years. 

She took me to the kindergarten she works for and the kids are so sweet and they just love Stella. It's kinda rebellious to think about Gavin's and Stella's love story. Gavin was a model at that time but he was kinda done with the show biz, the fake wealthy lifestyle and he wanted to find a meaning to his life, find something genuine that he can cherish for a lifetime. So he decided to help people in need and took part in a voluntary program in Congo for orphan kids. There he met Stella. Such as it is love at first sight. She knew that he is the one but she kept it to herself because of the huge difference in their statuses. Gavin was instantly attracted to her too and instead of Stella's reluctance he pursued her with perseverance. Their love for each other only grew over time. It is like one of those fairytales which only could happen to me in a dream. 

******** Lucas's P.O.V*******

"Hello there! Disappointed to find me here"? Stella grinned. 

"Hey! Nice to see you again, how's it going?" I asked out of formality. 

"Very well indeed" she took the last sip of her tea before placing down the cup on the kitchen counter.

Freya came towards us from the living room "Good morning sleepy head!" she handed me over a cup of camomile tea.

"Alright Sugar, I gotta go out now, you two love birds enjoy your day" Stella winked teasingly and instantly ran towards the door.

"Hey, Fre" I grinned like a Maniac.

"Hi Leo" She grinned back equally awkward.

"I already cleaned up the turkey and diced down some veggies. They're are coming tonight right?" Freya questioned.

"Yes, of course, they are" I reassured her. 

I already instructed Robert and Destiny to keep it casual and real and since they work for me and know a lot about me I asked them to use that information to our favour tonight. 

Freya and I were indulged in preparing the Thanksgiving dinner all day and it's almost dusk without us noticing.

"So you wanna make some perogies for your little sister?" Freya smiled.

"Yes but I don't know how to make them" I shrugged.

"Well, I'm here your personal MasterChef" Freya winked and ordered me to get the bag of flour.

"Since I already prepared some mashed potatoes and cheese stuffing we just need to make the wrappers. Mixing the flour with the correct amount of water is very important if you put too much water, the flour gets sticky and if you put less, the wrappers will be thick and undercooked. So like this mix the water, flour, little bit of oil and knead the dough. Come on try this" Freya signaled with her hand. 

##############

I placed my hands on either side of her waist from behind and started to knead the dough along with her. I am just mere inches apart from her and her fresh rose scent is already making me go crazy. I planted a soft kiss on her sexy neckline breathing in her heavenly scent.

Our fingers entangled while kneading the dough and preparing the dough is not our priority anymore. I wrapped my hands around her waist and buried my head deep into her hair and bit her ear lobe. A soft moan left her lips. I turned her towards me and I saw her eyes closed as if she is waiting for the inevitable. I  reduced the distance between us and gently pressed my lips on to hers. They were so soft and tasted strawberries. My hand moved from her waist to the cheek as I tilted my head to get more access. She parted her lips and I could feel her soft lush tongue. Our kisses grew deeper and I lifted her hips up and placed her on the kitchen counter without breaking the kiss. I started unbuttoning her shirt with one hand while the other is busy caressing her back. 

##############

*************

Hello guys! How do you like this chapter? Finally the much-awaited first kiss between Lucas/Leo and Freya! Sorry if the description is all over the place, it's my first time writing a mature scene, so please don't be harsh and keep supporting "Billionaire's Identity" by voting and commenting <3: LK