Chapter 30

**This chapter might contain mature content, readers are advised to skip the hashed part if you are underage **

******* Freya's P.O.V *******

###############

I felt his breath on my neck and when he bit my ear, my weak spot I gave in and left a moan. When he grabbed my waist from behind and turned me towards him, I instantly closed my eyes as I felt shy to look straight in his eyes. When he claimed my lips it felt like a warm flame on a cold winter night and I didn't want it to end so I parted my lips as if to give him more access. Then he lifted me up and started taking off my bloody blouse which I shouldn't have worn in the first place, I felt butterflies in my stomach. 

###############

******* Lucas's P.O.V******

I was about to slide my hand into her blouse slyly and God forbade the bloody calling bell rang.

Freya pushed me aside suddenly and got off the counter and adjusted her dress and rubbed off the flour and fixed her hair before running towards the door.

Fuck! Who told them to be on time? They could have been an hour or so late so that I could finish the work that Cupid had assigned me. So this is what Karma at its peak looks like! Usually, they know I don't tolerate unpunctuality so they arrived on time. My rules have backfired on me now. Cursing my luck I entered the living room and pulled in Robert and Destiny for a small hug.

"You guys chill out, I'll be here in ten" Freya left for the kitchen to finish what left of our perogies.

We have a large Maple roast turkey with gravy, mashed potatoes, baked sweet potatoes, squashes, corn salad, some bread, glazed root vegetables, pumpkin pie, butter tarts, and of course pierogies on the table. 

"I'm so glad to finally meet you Mr.Robert, your daughter is a such a sweetheart," said Freya digging into the delicious Turkey. 

"Likewise darling, please call me Robert, I've heard a lot about you from Leo!" Robert gave a pleasant smile.

"Your nephew is a lifesaver, he offered me this place when I'm in need," Freya chuckled.

"He is always a kind soul, not only to people but he used to take care of every animal in our estate farm" Robert recalled a positive part of my childhood. 

"Well, almost everything except rats, he always makes sure there are no rats before he checks into any place" Destiny giggled.

Freya laughed loud and told them about the incident with the rat in the storeroom when she's nursing my burns. 

"You know what Robert, Leo is very smart! He just mastered different cutting techniques overnight! One time we went to this theme park, he just aced shooting, basketball, bowling everything!"

"He was the captain of the ice hockey team during high school, he is very athletic from a young age!" Robert declared proudly. 

"Oh yes, I have seen a picture of both of you with the basketball' Freya said. 

Hearing that Robert flinched and quickly changed the subject by commenting "Oh the eggs are cooked perfectly!"

"Just like Leo likes them!" Destiny and Freya said at the same time and we all laughed.

"Try these perogies, your favorite" Freya handed them to Destiny.

"This is the best Thanksgiving ever", Destiny yelled.

I have never seen Destiny gushing about how she felt. She was always this calm and composed person who meant business and nothing else. It's refreshing to see this side of her. 

The dinner was exquisite and we all finished the meal to our heat's content.

"Please stay with us here tonight", Freya insisted not letting go of destiny.

I'm convinced that Freya's not going to take a no for an answer and I nodded at Robert and Destiny.

I asked Robert to stay in my room for the night and let him sleep on the bed.

"Robert, what is it that you are hiding from me?" I asked lying down on the mattress on the floor.

"What Master Lucas? I don't know what you're talking about!" he gasped.

"The picture that Freya talked about, we found it in the bunk bedroom on our first day here. What is it, Robert? As far as I remember you came for us to work when I was 7, but the picture, I was much younger in it maybe around 4 or 5" I finally asked him the puzzle that has been bothering me for some time but couldn't care less to dig deeper into it then. 

********

Thanks a lot for the support all along guys! If you like Billionaire's Identity, I hope you check out the second book in the 'Identity series' called "Prince's Identity". It is currently ongoing but I will be updating regularly. Here's the link to "Prince's Identity" <3 LK

https://www.wattpad.com/story/208745525-prince%27s-identity