Chapter 12

******** Lucas's P.O.V ********

"Yeah..yes it's me... and he's my uncle", I expected what the follow-up question would be.  

"Lovely! Where does he live now"?

"Well, umm he works for car sales near Roterland, he lives there and visits me sometimes", I was quick enough to justify some things around us which looked like they don't belong to a guy in 20's like me.

She took a look around for about five more minutes.

"Thank you very much, Leo, the place's great but I'll be paying room rent and we'll be sharing all the other costs, I don't want to be a burden for you" she reasoned.

"It's fine really" I tried to convince her.

"No more questions, that's an order from your boss the sous chef Freya," she said in a fake bossy tone.

Right, that's damn sexy the commanding side of her. She'd be a good boss in bed I'm sure.

"Alright whatever you say boss", I threw my hands up in surrender. 

"Okay then, is it okay if I shift my things tomorrow evening after the work?" asked Freya. 

"Whenever you say" I winked. 

After Freya left, I got a call from Robert, "Sir, I hope the apartment's fine, given the short notice I couldn't find a place which fits your requirements so I cleared out my stuff from the place and tried to make it look like as you wanted."

"Do you mean it was your apartment"? usually, all my staff lives on the second floor of my mansion.

"Yes sir, I sometimes spend time there in holidays," said Robert.

"Thank...uh..you did a good job Robert" I hung up.

As I'm tired to go to my penthouse I rested on the bed in Robert's apartment and I was engrossed in thoughts regarding the picture. I have no memories of playing with Robert when I was a child. I have never come across any pictures of us before either. 

******** Freya's P.O.V ********

It's been a hectic day for me today as I have been searching for a place for a month. So far nothing. Then I got a call from him, from Leo. I felt very happy that he returned back. I thought he's never gonna come back again as there's no call or text from him in the past week.

The past week, I have thought of him constantly. I can't put my finger on particularly what's bugging me, whether the fact that I was worried about him or I want to see him again because I'm missing him. Both cases, it's weird. I've just met him twice and yet my heart is fluttering for him somehow. When I treated his hands covered in cuts and burns I felt an inexplicable ache in my heart seeing him in pain. Who's this guy? Why he's having so much effect on me? I freaking even found his number from Mr. Brown and called him. He must be thinking I'm a bloody stalker!

He looks very handsome that much anyone can say but there's something else that's drawing me towards him. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just nothing but a casual concern for a fellow co-worker. But when he embraced me in a hug today wrapping his arms around me and my face near his huge muscular chest, I felt somehow protected. I felt home. 

Then he offered to live at his apartment till I find a suitable place. My heart skipped a beat for a second just the thought of being with him the whole day both at work and home. But I was not sure if it's the right thing to do. What if I start feeling for him more than I feel now? I could've asked help from Howard or Mr.Brown but somehow a voice in the back of my head is saying to accept Leo's offer. So I said yes. 

***********

Please like, comment and share your love for Billionaire's identity <3: LK