~7~ The moving

~7~ The moving

Wang Yibo lay peacefully sleeping in my bed and because I don't have a sofa, at least not a real one, because it is more like a bench, I had no other place to sleep.

But because I was so tired, I didn't think about it any further and crawled into the bed too, lay down next to Wang Yibo, covered us both and fell asleep almost immediately.

The waking up was then a little bit nice. It must have been around 11 pm when I slowly woke up and noticed someone holding me in his arms. I felt the warmth and closeness and because I was still standing completely beside me, I thought it was Seo Joon. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that it was not Seo Joon but Wang Yibo.

It took me a little moment until I remembered why he was in my bed. He held me tightly in his arms and actually I should have felt uncomfortable or disappointed. But I wasn't.

And not only did I enjoy feeling someone close to me. No, it was also the first time since Seo Joon's death that I didn't dream about him. I didn't wake up with a heavy heart. Instead, I woke up in the security and warmth of another person. My boss!

It's the first time I can't or don't have to write about Seo Joon in my dream journal. Is it because the therapy is working? Is it through the grief group? Or is it because of my boss?

For a moment I thought about how to escape my boss' clutches. But this consideration disappeared in a fog and I just lay there. Just enjoyed his closeness and warmth a little longer.

His scent is completely different from Seo Joon's, but different doesn't mean that it's worse. He does smell good. Different, but good.

"What are you thinking about, Xiao Zhan?"

"You're awake?"

"Mm. So tell me, what's on your mind?"

"Nothing special, really."

" Really?"

"Well, aren't your parents waiting for us?"

"Probably."

"But?"

"But, I'm having a great time with you, so they can wait a little longer."

"Is that so?"

"Mm. I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable. But I think it's really nice to hold you in my arms."

"Why?"

"No why. Just like that, okay?"

"Um, okay."

We lay cuddled together in bed for another half an hour before we got up and after we had freshened up a bit, we started to pack a few things.

In the end there were two suitcases with clothes and a moving box with memories. I myself was very surprised that I had so few personal things. But I was not really wondering either. Because before that I lived in an apartment with Seo Joon and Hae Jin. And when you share the space, you don't collect everything.

And after Seo Joon's death and Hae Jin's departure, I was just functioning anyway and not really living. So nothing else accumulated.

When everything was packed, we took it to Yibo's car. Since he can't drive with his wrist, I did the job and got instructions where to go. I was just surprised that I could drive so calmly and safely even though I was very nervous.

After a drive of half an hour we reached the Wang family mansion. This is not just a house, it is a real mansion. It has an iron double-winged gate, a long driveway, a well-kept garden and trimmed trees and bushes.