~25~ Unexpected call

In the morning I stretched myself extensively. Finally I felt rested and relaxed and was looking forward to the day. Today it is exactly one week since I met Yibo and he turned my life upside down. I looked beside me, but the side of the bed was empty. I listened for a moment and then heard the shower in the bathroom. I also saw that Yibo had already set the kitchen table for breakfast.

I went to the oven, put some rolls in it and put the water on for coffee and tea. From the wardrobe I took some clothes for the day today and put them on the chair in the kitchen. I checked the rolls and at that moment Yibo came out of the bathroom.

Yibo came up to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek and wished me a good morning. I nodded, turned off the oven and dashed into the bathroom. I stood behind the bathroom door and my heart was racing like crazy. Couldn't Yibo have put on something more than a small towel? Why does he have to look so hot?

I showered quickly, brushed my teeth and then got dressed. When I came out of the bathroom, Yibo smiled at me and I immediately got red cheeks. "Maybe I should walk around here naked more often so you'd get used to the sight and not run immediately away." He said laughing.

"Don't you dare! Besides, I didn't run away. I just wanted to take a quick shower before breakfast."

"I know, ZhanZhan. Unfortunately, I saw the way your eyes looked at my body."

"No, I didn't. It just seems that way."

"I saw it clearly ZhanZhan."

"No, no. It can't be."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, my sweet ZhanZhan. You can look at me anytime."

"Ah, you're a pervert."

"Again?"

"Still, Wang Yibo!"

"But that's not true. But I like the way you look at my body. That shows me that I'm taking an interest in you."

"How can you be so shameless?

"Shameless? ZhanZhan, if I were shameless, I would undress now, stand before you and ask you to touch me."

"Oh my God, what's going on in your head?"

"I told you before, if I tell you this. you'll walk around for two weeks with a red face."

"You're crazy."

"Yes, after you!"

"Don't say that just like that."

"Why not? You want me to lie?"

"No."

"Well?"

"Nothing Wang Yibo."

Yibo laughed, he came to me, took me in his arms and whispered, "And you're sure you don't want to touch?"

"Wang Yibo you..." That was as far as I could get, because Yibo pressed his lips to mine.

And it was only when Yibo's hand was suddenly on my ass that I jumped up and stopped the kiss. "Ah damn Zhan, you are compelling." Said Yibo and gave me a kiss on my neck.

We ate breakfast in peace and quiet and I am pretty sure that my cheeks were red all the time, because Yibo's grin was already very meaningful. Again and again he tried to play footsie and let his foot wander up my leg.

After breakfast he asked me what we wanted to do today. I looked to the window, it was another grey rainy day and so I suggested that we could continue watching the series The Untamed. Yibo agreed immediately. We cleared the kitchen table, put the dishes in the dishwasher and then Yibo picked me up and carried me to the bed.

Yibo put me in the bed and himself on top of me. He kissed me and only interrupted the kiss when we needed to breathe. His hand slipped under my sweater and when he touched my skin, he moaned softly and murmured: "So soft, so sexy. I can't resist you."

But before it could go any further, his phone rang. It was one of the company's clients and he had to answer it. In a way, I was glad, because I was afraid that soon I, too, would not be able to stop myself.

Yibo talked to his client in English for minutes and his features went from happy to annoyed and angry. "Yeah well OK, I'll get the next flight out and I'll come to you in person." I heard him say and wondered if anything had happened.

When Yibo came back to me, he looked at me sadly. "I'm afraid I have some bad news. Apparently there's a problem with a product and my presence is requested in New York. I'm afraid I have to leave right away. It's a big client of ours, we can't afford to lose him."

"I understand that. Then you book the flight and I'll pack your wash bag in time."

"I wish I didn't have to go. I'll try to get everything settled as soon as I can and come back."

"Yeah, that's okay." That's what I said.

Half an hour later, Yibo got in a cab and went to the airport. And now I'm alone again. It's funny, he just left a few minutes ago, but already the apartment seems empty and lonely without him. Unbelievable how fast I got used to his presence.

Since I didn't want to continue watching the series without Yibo, I decided to watch something else. But I didn't find it really interesting. I kept thinking about Yibo and wondered when he would be back? And will he call me or write me in between? We did not talk about it because we were busy packing his suitcase. Calling a taxi, checking his papers and finding a hotel in New York, near the company, and booking a room there.

He kissed and hugged me goodbye one last time, then he left the apartment with his suitcase. I watched from the balcony as he got into the taxi. Before that he waved to me once more. Then he was gone.

And here I am, at home in bed, bored. I thought back and forth what I could do to escape the boredom, but I couldn't really think of anything. So I sat down at my desk, turned on the laptop, chose an audio book and while I listened to the audio book, I was drawing.

When I draw I am in my own world and forget everything around me for hours. When I was finished with my picture, or at least partially finished, I looked at the clock and was amazed that it was already 10 PM. I missed lunch and dinner and had not even been hungry.

Nevertheless I went to the kitchen, took two slices of bread and topped them with cheese. I ate them while looking at my drawing of a landscape. If I wasn't too tired now, I would probably continue drawing and adding colour. But this way I only ate my bread, went to the bathroom, washed myself and put on my pyjamas, then I went to bed.

The little night light turned on when I turned off the light in the apartment. Since I don't need a night light myself, I crawled over to the other side of the bed and turned it off. Darkness filled the room. I listened into the silence until I fell asleep. Good night Yibo, wherever you are now.

 Good night Yibo, wherever you are now