~16~ At the amusement park ~Part 1~

After we talked for a while, I got more and more tired and I lay down in my bed. I looked at Yibo and asked him if we could stay here that night. Because I was just too tired.

"If you tell me where I can sleep." He said and I pointed to the free side of my bed. It wouldn't be the first time he and I lay next to each other, because we'd done that once before on Monday.

"My bed is big and made for two people, so lie in it with me. Or are you afraid I might bite you?"

"Oh, if you want, you're welcome to bite me ZhanZhan."

"What?"

"Nothing, I didn't say anything."

"Sure you said something. What was it?"

"I said your bed looks inviting."

"You didn't say that. It sounds very different from what you said."

"All right. I said if you want, you can bite me."

" Pervert."

"Why is that perverse?"

"Because it is. What are you thinking about?"

"You really want to know? Cause I think if you did, you'd have red cheeks for the next two weeks."

"You really are Shameless Wang Yibo."

"Whose fault is that?

"Not mine, I did nothing"

"Sure you were talking about biting me, and now my brain wants to know what it feels like when you nibble on me."

"Oh my God, you really are shameless and perverted."

"Oh, come on, Zhan. You would like to nibble on me, wouldn't you? Or would you like me to nibble on you? I would love to do that."

"Shut up and lie down."

"ZhanZhan, your face is red again. It's really cute."

I hid my face under the blanket and pointed my index finger at the empty half of the bed next to me. Yibo laughed about it and pulled my blanket down a little so that he could see my face again.

He pushed me further into the middle of the bed, lay down in front of me and stroked my cheek. "Will you smile for me, ZhanZhan?" Yibo asked me and I smiled. He looked at me with satisfaction and moved a little closer, put his arm around me and pulled me to you. "You should always smile like that. And you know what, it makes my heart beat faster." He closed his eyes and kissed me again, only this time I returned the kiss properly for the first time. 

"It's very hard for me to stop

"It's very hard for me to stop." He whispered as he caressed my cheek and smiled.

"We'd better sleep now, after all we're going to the amusement park later." I said.