📚 ~ 5️⃣5️⃣

'Don't fuck with that, that's my bae
I say, don't fuck with that, that's my bae' 🤞🏽 How I been 1/5/2021

Unknown
Chicago Illinois 📍
two days later

" listen all I'm saying is let the nigga be happy then we get em" I shrugged

" all of em" I confirmed when he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

" knock they ass off one by one" I jumped a little and looked at the door. And back at the desk to see him leaning back scratching his chin nodding.

Scratchy ass beard

" first send they ass that bitch head" I smiled

" I can finnaly get that head out the freezer and reach the pizza" I scrunched my face up.

" you a fat ass nigga"

                Three days later
           Candice ' desire' Johnson
                   Chicago Illinois📍

" Tell yo daughter to do that shit and not me the fuck" I frowned at his  words.

" CANDICE" I heard my mama yell even though I was sitting in the next room I got up turning off the tv walking into the laundry room.

" yes ma'am"
" why you ain't clean my kitchen??" I glaned at the empty sink she pointed to. Well technically not empty but it was only a bowl and spoon in their.

" I cleaned the kitchen this morning and was going to wait until you cooked to clean it again"  I informed her.

" DONT GET SMART" I felt a sting on my check as my head flew sideways. I bit the inside of my checks to keep from crying as I help my face.

" I'm sorry" I mumbled looking at my mama then daddy who had slapped me.

I didn't think I was being disrespectful but according to them I am very disrespectful even when sometimes I refrain from saying anything.

" clean my damn house" I just nodded and walked towards the sink. I glaned up at the clock and realized I had a hour and thirty minutes before I had to be at kyky hair salon where I worked.

" find something to eat cause we leaving"
Again?? I wondered why they even had me and choose to keep me if they weren't going to bond with me.

It was only one dish and a spoon I don't understand why she always gets mad like this over things so small.

" bye mama bye daddy" I said loud enough for them to hear. All I received was grunts and a door slamming.

After straightening up the hour I got dressed and called ky she usually picks me up and takes me to work when she goes.  When she didn't answer I called kani as I was about to hang up he answered.

" wassup?"
" hi where is kyky?"  I asked as I sat on the porch he hissed making a face.

" umm yeah she otherwise occupied by kitty"

Huh?
" nothing we gonna have to watch big mouth" he said when he saw my confused expression

" how am I gonna get to work the only money I had I payed the light bill with"

" you what?"
" I paid the light bill with the only money I had I didn't know where my parents where" I shrugged shifting as he stared at me.

" whattt??" I whined I hated when he stared at me. It didn't make me uncomfortable it just made me feel weird.