📚 ~3️⃣9️⃣

' The Wound is the place where the Light enters you'~ A wrinkle in time
10/8/2020

                   Ty'ke ' Tanka' Vasel
                  23| Chicago Illinois 📍

" AHH BAE LOOK WHAT JIMMYNYC SENT ME"  I heard ky scream

"Who the fuck screaming??" Some nigga on the game said through the mic.
" on bro" his dick rider.

I was playing the game while ky was taking forever to get ready for the date that we was supposed to go to yesterday but couldn't cause it rained.

Like god if you don't want me to trap this girl and love  on her for the rest of my life then just say that and we can fight.

" that's my shorty wassup??" I spoke into the mic.
" why she screaming??"
" why you breathing??.. cause you can ohh ok she screaming cause she can bitch"  I scrunched my face up.

" well she need to stop"
" BAE!"  I heard her running up the stairs.

" suck my big toe" I said before leaving the game.
Gay ass niggas.  Let me join another and before she come in here and think I was ignoring her.

" You ain't hear me?" She said as she walked into the room.
" hmm?"  
Ray Charles
wait he was blind.

"  look at this weird ass shit" she put her phone in my face.

" yo what the fuck is wrong with you?" I slapped her phone on the floor making her pout.

" why you-"
" why is you showing me tha-why a nigga even send you that?"  I watched her bend over picking up her phone checking it for damage.

Finna have to check her ass for brain damage. Dumb ass

" because I thought it was weird and funny look it so small" she giggled looking at her phone . I stood up snatching it from her blocking dude before looking back at her.

" I thought you was getting ready"
" I was but you know I be getting distracted." She shrugged. I hummed kissing her lips before sitting back on the edge of the bed grabbing the controller.

" go get ready"
" otay"  she nodded.  Out the corner of my eye I saw her walk towards the bathroom. A minute later she came back with her face mask on and the container in her hand Making me sigh.

" no" I said as I took the ball from von.
Bitch ass
" why?"
" you did one the other day on me."
" pleaseee."  She climbed into my lap wiping my face with the cloth.

" you must not want to be mines
" listen lil mama" she grabbed my face

Finna say some bullshit.

" wassup"
" you listening lil mama?" I nodded trying to stop myself from smiling but I did anyway.

" I'm doing this for us. So we can be better. Together. So you gotta work with ok lil mama?"
She said looking in my eyes.

What the fuck is she talking about??

"Wh-" I looked at her crazy as she put her finger to my lips shushing me.

" just listen to me baby. I love you now let me take care of you" 

I can't stand her.

" ky get yo weird ass off of me"
She laughed skipping to the bathroom.

" happy as hell for no reason" I mumbled.