📚 ~ 1️⃣9️⃣

Omniscient
                          Chicago Illinois

The boys finally arrived at the hospital after speeding down the roads and bunching up in the car.

They all got out the car rushing in the hospital all except  Ty'ke this was the first time he could admit he was scared.

Sakiya made him so comfortable and made him feel like he was wanted,listened to and overall important. He hasn't felt that in a long time since his mother died giving birth to amoura. Taking her in cause her father was unknown and his daddy locked up serving 13 years for murder he had to. He never had a choice a childhood.

He wasn't scared then cause he learned to deal with shit as it come or not at all . He wasn't scared when he had his first son. He wasn't scared when he did his first contract. Cause he was one known to handle his business by any means.

But he was scared now. He was scared to lose the person who made him feel good wanted. He was scared of not hearing her voice or seeing her smile or do a mug that he thought was so cute. What scared him was that he was scared. He didn't mean to get attached to Sakiya it kind of just happened she was a hard person to try not to interact with.

Her happy personally. And good energy, she had her days where she didn't want to bother with nobody but that was rare since a couple months ago when she met Ty'ke. He'll never admit this though.

They change eachother and will continue to change eachother for the best.

" Sakiya Meeka Washington" Ty'ke pushes past the boys lightly telling the nurse her name. Getting straight to the point.

" BITCH TELL ME ABOUT MY SISTER AND STOP EYE FUCKING  HIM" sakani  slams his hand down on the desk making heads look  in their direction.

Sakani  has a temper but never showed it. He was a lot like Sakiya. They hide their pain with smiles and jokes.
The lady nods frantically typing way to fast messing up a few times. After a minute or so she speaks.

" she's currently in emergency surgery that's all the information I can give you unless your a guardian"

Ty'ke and Santana exhale slowly knowing her father savontae gonna act a fool in the hospital.

They go sit down in the waiting area after practically dragging sakani away from the lady he was trying to strangle.

" y-yo pops" Santana says as soon as the call connects.
" wassup" he grunts. He currently was getting head in his car.
" umm Ky she u- SOMEBODY BETTA LET ME KNOW ABOUT MY MOTHERFUCKING SISTER ON MY DADDY BEFORE I LET MELVIN OUT AND EVERYBODY SLIDING DOWN WALLS CRYING IN THID BITCH"sakani shouted in anger.

" they not gonna tell us shit unless pops here" Savon pulls his angry little brother down in his seat knowing his ass didn't take his medication today.

" why his ass screaming?and putting shit on me I ain't dead bitch" Their dad asks concerned pushing the girls head away.
" we at the hospital"
" for?"
" ky got into a car accident"
" WHAT?" He screams

" I don't know bruh they not telling us shit" he sighs getting frustrated.
" send me y'all location one of y'all call niya... aye shorty you gotta get it"
" you always do-BITCH GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YO POPPED ASS"

An hour later everyOne has arrives at the hospital. G-Ma,niya,scooter a family friend ,dooda , their daddy.

" Say on keisha somebody better let me know what it is with my babygirl"
" calm down baby fussing at these people ain't gonna make them help you" G-ma tried to calm her son.