📚 ~4️⃣6️⃣

' Made a bitch cum faster than amazon prime' Inayah sugar daddy
11/11/2020

Omniscient
same day 📍

" this shit aint funny baba" tyke mugged ky as she laid in the middle of the bed ass, coochie, titties , wig off naked.

" boy leave me alone im chilling" she waved him off reading her book.

" I'll throw all Yo books in the tub and ruin them bitches" he threatened making her remove her face out of her book.

" lay yo ass down or turn on the game"
" NOO BA-" the look she gave him made him shut up before lowering his voice.

" bae you don't even give me no attention" He whined crawling into the bed licking his lips. He pushed her legs apart laying his head on her chest.

" ty'ke you know how long it's been since I finished a book let alone got a new one and started with all the shit that's been going on with us. And I have school toma so you either about to lay here and be quiet and read with me or you finna lay hear having trouble breathing" he mugged her turning his head the other way.

" you have been reading for the past two hours and I'm bored but it's cool you don't gotta show yo boyfriend any type of attention. What so ever" she hummed turning the page.

Tyke turned his head facing her holding her boob in his large hand getting lost in his thoughts.

I'm really finna have a baby; two babies with the girl of my dreams. The person I couldn't see myself without. Damn four kids ; I want two lil girls I already got du ass so I do t need another me.

A small smile appeared on his face imagining two tiny versions of sakiyah running around. Demanding shit, reading shit, always working. His hand slip down to her stomach subconsciously and he started rubbing it.

Tyke didn't want much. He didn't need much. That's what he thought a year ago until she came into his life. He didn't need anything until he felt the need for her so he could sleep peacefully. He didn't need anything until he realized he doesn't know how to raise a girl and do that girly shit until she helped him.

He didn't think he needed to be hugged and kissed all the time until she started doing it. He didn't think he really had a future past 23 until he wanted her with her. He didn't want his head to be rubbed at night to put him to sleep until she did it.

He didn't want a better life for himself until she helped him realize that their is more out there than what he's doing.

She pushed him to open his bar, his photography gallery, she pushed him to be better. He did al these thing before but she gave him even more reason to become better.

" what you thinking about?" She closed her book sitting it besides her.

" I just love you and I really appreciate everything you've done for me"

" I know I love you" he licked his lips looking up at her before capturing her lips in his.

She tugged on the bottom of his shirt making him quickly pull it off throwing it on the floor.

" offf" she pulled at his waist band of his shorts.
" wait" he muttered as his lips disconnected from hers. He trailed kisses down her jaw lightly sucking, down to her neck and her stomach.

He dipped his tongue inside her navel making arch her back. Swirling it around he kissed it.

Grabbing her inner thighs he lightly squeezed not getting a reaction he added a little pressure kissing her inner thighs. Earning a whimper from her. Pain and pleasure shit through her whole body as he bit lightly.