📚 ~ 2️⃣9️⃣

She could have the softest lips in the world that still won't make me kiss her ~ Omb Peezy
                            8/26/2020

Santana ' '. Washington
23 | Mexico 🇲🇽 📍

" damn it stank in here" I extended my arms and legs stretching. I paused when I felt my skin dump into something. I rolled over grabbing my gun.

" aye!"
" good morning papi" eww her teeth.
Wait how this bitch get here. Ok ok let's go over last night events.

" don't move bright yellow I'm thinking" I pointed the gun at her leaning against the dresser.

Ok we all went to find dude yesterday when we got here then this morning we gave the lil nigga hell. He shitted in his pants when I grabbed the chain saw with his scary ass. How he gonna steal somebody money,drugs and be a killer but be scared of a harmless ass chainsaw. Crazy.

Ok back to last night events. We came back here ate then left because I wanted to go to the bar. OH MY GOD I DID NASTY EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES WITH YELLOW.

She crazy nasty though.

I face palmed myself shaking my head. Then I sniff the air.  Oh nawl

" aye shorty you Gonna have to get out got my room smelling like feet and lobster tail" I waved my gun towards the door.

" ¿que?"
( what)

See I don't know a lot of Spanish but I know that mean what. And now this bitch trynna act like she don't speak English.

" ight I got sum for that ass" I nodded putting the gun on the dresser. I walked towards the bed getting on my knees I reached under grabbing my chain saw.

" ADIOS PUTTA" I started it going towards her scream.

I smiled to myself putting my baby back under the bed.

" oh thank Allah " I folded my hands looking up at the ceiling when I saw them condoms.
Even when I'm drunk a nigga think smart.

I did my hygiene brushing my teeth twice just incase. I got dressed in my red Addis's as pants with a white tee.

I looked in the mirror flexing my muscles swinging my dread back and forth.

Bitch Got it out the muscle you wanna fight I wanna tussle.

I turned off the light walking out of the room. I walked two rooms down to von room. I cracked the door making it freak sticking my head in.

Oh my goddd
My little brother had a threesum.

He was laying in between the dude and girl.
I snickered to myself tiptoeing over time the bed. Snatching the cover and running out.

" what the fuck?"
" ktktkt" I laughed. I threw the cover on the floor walking to my next victims room.

"laaa da da da doooooo" I sang walking into tanka room.
" woah woah woah top shoter" I held my hands up. This nigga pointing a gun at me.