📚 ~1️⃣8️⃣

Sakiya ' Meeka' Washington
19 | Chicago IL | two weeks later

"G-MA"  I yelled walking into my grandma house
" STOP ALL THAT YELLIN BALD HEAD ASSES"

Ain't nobody bald head but you. Old ass.

"What y'all doing here anyways?? I got company "  she mugged me looking me up and down. I scoffed walking past her

Always lying don't nobody wanna see her mean ass.

" MAMAA!" Daddy steps inside she looks at him before continuing to walk to the kitchen.

" damn" niya laughs.
" she S-she ain't even s-ay N-nun to you daddy" I slap his shoulder.

He smacks his lips swatting my hand.
" whatever that's why I'm finna go lay in her bed with my outside clothes"  he grinned he know he to damn old

"She gonna beat his ass like he four"  niya chuckled

Me and niya both walk into the kitchen seeing G-Ma looking inside the microwave.
" why you looking at it like that?" Niya ask leaning on the counter.

" don't question me I'm grown" she replies still looking in the microwave.

" what you was doing G-Ma?"
" minding my business,laying with my lil chess player, watching t.v , MINDING MY BUISNESS" she takes the food out at one stopping it from beeping.

" what chess player?"
" what you was watching?" Me and niya ask at the same time.

" SEE YALL FUCKING WITH ME.." I hear daddy footsteps before he walks in the kitchen with his arms folded and a mug glaring at all of us.
" what happened?" Niya ask
" you need to fix yo face daddy that's not cute" I shake my head.
" should've been minding your buisness that's what you get" G-Ma puts black pepper and hot sauce on the lasagne.

" OUU you made some more" she nods putting the fork in her mouth. I walk towards the cabinet grabbing a plate.

" make me one lil girl"
" I'm grown daddy"  I correct his overgrown ass

" I didn't ask at all" I turn around and playfully glare at him before grabbing the aluminum pan of lasagna.

Imma just take this home

" ma why you ain't call us ain't tell us you cooked"
" why you ain't call and say you was out?"
" I did or at least I thought I did but somebody answered and said wrong number" he punches his Palm with his fist.

" YOU GOT A..."
" lower your voice Savanotae cause I will still whoop yo ass" she warns.
" sorry mama you got a nigga in your shower I was finna beat his ass but he look old asl"

" that's my chess player"
" yo what? Matter fact I don't even wanna know but why he here cause if you need something to get fixed I can fix it"

" My pipes was rusted" me and niya burst out laughing.
" ok I could've got someone to fix it or I could've did it. What his house shower don't work he gotta shower here?"

I think it was the jail time cause this man ain't never been this slow

" daddy her pipes was rusted and he knocked the dust off" I slap his back passing him his plate sitting down on a stool.