📚 ~4️⃣5️⃣

'I pray to God that he make me a better man, uh Maybe one day I'ma stand for somethin'
I'm thankin' God that he made you part of the plan I guess I ain't go through all that Hell for nothin'' Juice wrld come and go
#chicagolegend💔 11/10/2020

                TY'ke 'Tanka' Vasel
                 Chicago Illinois 📍

" TY'KE VASEL" my eyes widened.

What did i do? I woke up brushed my teeth, washed my face went to the store got poota and du some shoes oh shit. Is she mad I didn't get her no shoes wait nah she said she didn't want any.

Plus I got her sum food. I went to her brothers house which is where she is now.
I frowned realizing that I didn't do nothing.

" Damn she used yo full government" von laughed.

" you betta run" kani said
" you betta hide" santana said
" cause a mad ky ain't nothing to play with" they said together making me cringe.

" that shit is creepy stop doing it" I said before I heard hells clicking against the floor.

I flipped down against the couch face first putting my face into the couch closing my eyes snoring soflty.

I heard them all snicker before abruptly being quiet. I didn't hear heals clicking anymore so
I stayed quiet with my eyes closed snoring.

" ty'ke tanka Vasel" I probably should open my eyes but by the tone in her voice I'm having no luck with anything. 

Sleep and mean ky will go away

"   You got five seconds to get up"
"5"
10
"4"
20 more seconds
"3"

One more minute. I heard her take off her heals before they were probably thrown.

" 2"
Should I run??

"MA!"

Saved by the spawn.

" hey baby"  I heard kissing noises making me roll my eyes. With my eyes closed of course

" you was good for dada?"
Hell naw

" hell yeah" I bit my lips to keep from laughing.

" that's right nephew hell yeah lil nigga" what sounded like von said.

" my bad umm yeah we just gonna go"
" fuck nah I'm not in trynna see what happen when tanka wake up from his supposed nap"

I fucking hate kani ass sometimes. I heard the door open.

" YURRR"
"YURRR" 

" wassup damn why you looking at my homie like t-never mind imma mind my buisness" dooda said

I yawned standing up streaching. Before looking at ky. Who had a mug on her preety ass face.

" hey baba you look beautiful "
She had her hair in a bun, a black leather pencil jeans with a light pink button up shirt with ruffles and her heels were on the floor next to her.

"  come here I wanna talk to you" she kissed du cheek before sitting him on the floor. He ran past dooda punching his legs before laughing.

" ok"  i walked around the other side of the couch.
She put her shoes back on before walking to the door.

" can I get a kiss?" I asked trying to soften her up.

" hmm" she stepped forward kissing my lips. Since she had on heals that made her legs look good as fuck by the way and that ass looked even fatter; she was able kiss me.