📚~5️⃣

Sakiya 'Meeka ' Washington
Ky | 19 | Chicago Illinois

" ITS CUPCAKE" i yell walking into Santana house with Savvy behind me.
" AND SPIRNKLES"

" AND WERE BACK BITCHES" we scream together walking towards the living room where everyone is.

"Ouuu can I play bestie" I sit next to tanka trying to take the controller. He just mugs me.

Yup still no progress. I just call him bestie to irritate him.

Santana and savon are the two boys I meet about two three weeks ago. They cool peoples. Santana is 24, Savvy is 22. They live together they don't really say much about themselves tho and neither do i they just cool asf and funny to be around.

" I am not yo damn bestie" he fights the air.
" and why you do close get away" he shooes me before turning his attention back to the game.

" anywho what we doing today?" I lean back on the couch folding my legs.

" shit idk where dooda and niya bald headed asses at?" Santana asks killing a person on call of duty.

"She went to Atlanta"
" for what?"
" why you ain't go with her?"

" she went to have fun ig and she didn't ask" I shrug my shoulders. They all look at me weird and I start to get uncomfortable.
" let's go to the mall " I suggest change the subject.
" shut we can I need some shoes anyway but in like a hour or sum"

" okay" I hop off the couch going to the kitchen pantry. Grabbing about four packets of gushers i stuff three in my purse and keep one in my hand.

" tana can I get one?"
" noo you be eating all the snacks" savvy mugs me
" right fat ass" Santana says I mug them both shrugging my shoulders.

"So I cant get this one?"
" no you can't get that one" I smile sitting down throwing the pack of gushers on the coffee table.

Sitting down I fold my legs.

" kyky"
" what?"
" didn't I say you couldn't get one?"
" no you said I couldn't get that one so I got another plus when you say no I put it back but I always come back and get It later"
I say poping a few in my mouth causing tanka and savvy to laugh.
Santa just mugs me before screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK YO ASS CHEATINH ON MY HOE GRANDMA!!"

Me and savvy exchange a look before laughing.

"Yo ass should've been paying attention instead of mugging fat ass" I stop laughing and mug him.

" y'all always calling me fat wait till I tell my daddy" I pout crossingy arms.
"Yo ass is fat" tanka shrugs.

" no I'm not"
" yes you are"
" if I'm fat what are y'all because everytime y'all come over y'all beg me to cook?" I tilt my head to the side watching them all purse there lips.

"..."
" right"
" that's not the same" Santana says shaking his head
"Right" tanka and savvy agree with Santana

" how it's not?!"
" it's just not now sit yo ass down" tanka pulls me by my hips down to him. I fall into his lap a sit there for a second or two before realization come and before I can stand up he pushes me off of him.
I hit my face of the corner of the arm rest. Hard.

" ahhh" I cry holding onto my mouth and nose.

"What the hell just happened"
"why you crying?" Santana asks me trying move my hands away from my face.

" why the fuck she crying?" Savvy asks angrily

" she hit her face on the table ig"

I thought it was the hard as couch.