📚 ~7️⃣

Sakiya Meeka Washington
                         Ky | 19  | Chicago Illinois

"Down south"

" hood baby"

" hood baby"

"Make all  my baby mamas pay me"  I frowned my face up in confusion hearing Santana voice over.
The tik tok ended with me glaring at him and savvy and kani laughed.

" that's not funny! He messed it up" I pout stomping.

" aye he funny asl for that tho" savvy said through his laughs.

" I'm sorry sissy" kani wraps his arm around my shoulder kissing my forehead. I glare up at him. All them taller than me expecially kani since his ass play sports. His height was his advantage In basketball. He also played football, baseball and was was on the swimming/ water polo team. All of them really we're athletic including tanka.

" no you not you laughed" I walk away from them towards the kitchen.

" we finna leave tho" Tana says.
" where we going?" Kani asks following me into the kitchen.

" we going to see pops"
" awwe yeah we do got today" he nods.
" how y'all meet y'all daddy if y'all mama hid y'all?" I ask them confused

" when dukies died she told us about him. But we found out he was locked up so we just visit him. That was over two years ago. He got a daughter but he wanna tell her himself cause she don't know"  savvy shrugs.

" so y'all got a sister?" They look at eachother before nodding.
" have y'all meet her?" They nod again
" that don't feel weird knowing y'all got a little sister out their but she don't know y'all?" I squint my eyes at them.

" I mean yeah but since we found out about her we always looked out for her in the shadows we didn't want to intrude on her life but..."

" we meet her in a unexpected way" tana cuts savvy off.

" what if she don't want nothing to do with y'all?" I tilt my head.

" she don't got a choice we her brothers." Kani says.

" on my baby mamas hoe ass grandma she don't she gonna be mad cause she stubborn and spoiled but she'll get over that"  I nod.

" Come on so we can drop you off"  i hop off the counter.
" can we get sum Wendy's?" I pout grabbing onto savvy and tanas arms.

" mane noo"
" pleaseee I'm hungry and I know I'm not gonna eat when j get home cause I gotta go to work" they tense beside me.

" which job?"
Huh?

" the only one I have at the casino" I lie
" let's get sum Wendy's bro I'm hungry too"  kani agrees with me. 
We jump in front of them batting our eyelashes, folding our hands giving them the puppy dog eyes.

"Y'all squirrel face asses get on my nerves " tana says walking past us to the truck.
" friend thinzz" I swirl on my heel hopping in the backseat.
*

*

" hello?"
" open the door" the voice says
" who is this?"
" tanka. Now come open the door". I sigh getting outta bed streatching before going to open the door. When I open the door I see him standing their holding two baby's one amour and the other unknown. Before I can question him he pushes past me taking off his shoes leaving them on the mat. I help him pulling theirs off grabbing the little boy.

"This my son" he spoke up handing the little boy to me.
This nigga got a kid??

" we hungry" he walks off to the kitchen before I can respond.