📚 ~ 3️⃣3️⃣

'I choose you over anybody  else when you're not around it's as bad for my health' ~kiana ledé.

Ty'ke 'tanka' Vasel
23 | Chicago IL | savontae house 📍

My heart clenched as i saw her break down
I knew it was only a matter of time before she did. She had so much built up anger and hurt you could tell when you looked in her eyes long enough. Even though she tried to hide it with a smile or joke. She was hurting so much and she didn't even know it. Whatever niya said or did had to be the straw that broke the camels backs.

" no no no no" She shook her head pushing them out of the way. She stepped around the couch. Savon, sakani and Santana stood up. Slowly then looked at her.

They were talking to her in a soothing voice but it was also low. She was just looking at the ground shaking her head mumbling things to herself.

" she the reason. I can't stay here"   She said more to herself than the people around her.A frown made its was to my face.

*flashback*

I lightly chuckled as Ky danced around to 'move like a snake' she was in a good mood today she had just been signed off on going back to work and was excited.

"  tyty" she huffed into the pillows flopping down next to me.

" hmm?" I hummed a response glancing at her locking my phone after saving the video I took of her in my eyes only. She turned her head to look at me bitting her lip.

Those  lips I thought as I  shook my head.

" you gonna let me take you on a date?"  She laughed
"  mhmm hmm"

" why you always say no when I ask you that? But when you ask me and You say n-I'm sorry what?" She paused her rant realizing I said yes. 

" I said yes" she stood on the bed jumping up and down until I grabbed her ankles making her fall.

" damn nigga" she exhaled.
Fat ass.

" bae you smell like farts" she tried to go. I will bake her ass like I'm the sun.

" yo ass smell like du diaper" she gasped putting a hand over her heart she flipped over crawling to me.

" you look like you smell like frank from shameless" I laughed a little.

That's a horrible thing to say to someone. That's like killing a blind person guide dog.

" you look like Edna with this damn bob" I teased running my fingers threw the light brown hair.

She really looked beautiful making me want to fuck the shit outta her.

" bae thats not funny" she pouted.

She gonna be calling me bae fr when I make her mine.

" you know I'm playing you look gorgeous" I kissed her temple. As she sat on my lap.

I was laying on my back and she was sitting directly on my dick. I done told her about this shit.

" i do?"
I nodded licking my lips folding my hands behind my head.

" he think I'm gorgeous so I say let's have a lil secs" she moved her hips.  She squealed as I flipped us over kissing her neck.
She moaned when I kissed the spot behind her ear. I pulled back with a smirk after kissing the same spot.

She looked at me with a confused expression that turned into a mug as I got off of her. Laughing I walked out the room.

" I SHOULD BEAT YOUR ASS NIGGA. I GAVE YOU HEAD AND YOU CANT GIVE ME NO DICK?"