📚~3️⃣0️⃣

'Good heart ,good soul both been in bad hands
I could deal damage'  Juice WRLD
                         8/28/202 ky looses her job at the hospital because she stole the supplies to help Ty and savvy

                            Omniscient

" We ate gathered here today to celebrate the live of two brothers, two cousins who were fathers, sons, friends and lovers."

" they lived extraordinaire lives during their short time in this book, we hope that they brought happiness and laughs to their readers. They died with eachother going down plane first into a mountain and sadly their bodies were never recovered" Mari-a closed her eyes tightly shaking her head in disbelief.

She was so distraught all she asked was for one thing! COMMENTS! And she got sum but still choose to kill them ungrateful ass characters.

They kids and girls finna have new Daddy's 😁

let me stop playing with y'all. Here goes your update my wonderful readers💚🌝

Omniscient
Sakiya condo| Monday next week📍

" baba " ty'ke squeezed Ky's boob. ty'ke had just arrived back in Chicago a couple hours and since it was around 10 and he know the kids were sleep at his auntie house so he came to her and Niyas condo. She was in a dead sleep after taking her medication also refusing to wake up.

" babaa" he cupped both her breast moving them around. Causing her to stir in her sleep.

" mama" he whispered kissing her chest.
She slowly opened her eyes tiredness still evident in them.

" tyty" she slapped his head.
" why you hit me? Heavy handed ass" he mugged her rubbing his head against her chest.
" nah cause why you just bit my nipple like that"

" I'm sorry mama" he was already in his boxers and took a shower.

" when you get here?" Her eyes started to close.
" you not gonna give me a kiss" he mugged her.
That was truly the only reason he woke her up.
Plus he think it's weird to kiss her in her sleep since she ain't gonna kiss back 
" t- hmm" she puckered her lips allowing him to give her a kiss.
" zanks you"

" hmm" her eyes started to close again.
" we'll talk in the morning" he kissed her head. She felt his arms wrap around her waist from behind and she entwined their fingers going back to her sleep.

Sakiya woke up feeling something move behind her. She looked down at the hands around her waist. Smiling she turned around in his arms kissing his chest admiring his features. She had missed Ty'ke she had been really tired due to her barely sleeping cause of her recurring nightmares. She choose not to tell Ty'ke cause he would be worried and he didn't need any stress while he was doing what he was doing.

He had a content look on his face to where he almost looked as if he was smiling. Taking her finger she traced his tattos over his peck and under it.

" imma finna do it " she thought.

She appreciated how he took care of her with no questions asked. How he always checked up on her. She found it attractive. Ty'ke felt the same way but Ky felt like she didn't show he appreciation enough.