📚 ~ 2️⃣2️⃣

Ty'ke myon visel 💔

" sir... sir.... Wake the fuck up so I can clean this damn room the fuck" I heard making my head snap open and it took me a few moments for my eyes to adjust I yawned and looked around.

Realizing i was in my room I looked at the bed quick but didn't see her.

" where sakiyah?"
" listen man I go-"
" BITCH I DONT CARE ABOUT NO DAMN ROOM WHERE THE FUCK MY BABA AT?" I raised my voice

" he can't be talking to me"

this hoe think I'm playing with her I pulled out my gun aiming at her head.

I gotta get the fuck outta Chicago

Was what the fuck I thought when this bitch pulled out a gun to and made a face.

" now wh-"

" Ty'ke motherfucking vasil"

Walking in the room leaning on a iv stand and some weird shit in her nose. My baby don't like that shit in her nose the fuck wrong with these people.

Her gown had came down in the back which made pops groan in disgust and Dooda ass just looking.

" I'm finna fuck you up Derek look at the wall nigga before I kill-"

" shut yo ass- cough cough"
" he looking all at you n shit bruh" I mugged the nurse and Dooda I'm finna go home.

Her hair was in a messy ponytail face bear she had a little more color but still looked sick asf.

" tanka I don't wanna hear that shit always ducking threatening people come give me a hug you didn't miss me baby?" She smiled tilting her head I smiled glancing at the nurse and putting my gun away she she did the same with hers.

" yea but did you brush yo teeth cause you been sleep for a while" I scrunched my face up cause Dooda and pops to laugh

" don't worry about it I'm sorry about him tori he much more pleasant but given circumstances"

Stop lying to this hoe baba

" I'll be back ky. I don't get paid enough for this bullshit thug ass niggas don't have him here later" she rolled her eyes

" and I'll be here" BITCH sakiya ain't finna Throw that damn nose stopper at my ass so I said that in my head.

" did you miss me?" Sakiya asked

" yea but did you brush yo teeth cause you been sleep for a while" I scrunched my face up cause Dooda and pops to laugh

" whatever bruh" she waved me off limping past me to the bed.

Now that I had her back I didn't know what to say do or how to act. I prayed for her to come back but now I'm lost. Just looking at her face is a blessing them pretty ass eyes to not see that scar on her eye lid no more. Yo see her blink with a full 483 eye lashes top and bottom.

" Tyty" I blinked and just looked at her that name is so annoying and girly but I missed it coming from her even if her voice sound like she done sucked five dicks back to back.

She can suck this dick. I deserve it all she put me through.

"Tyty " rage I felt pure rage go through my body as I looked at her. I didn't know where it came from but I was mad.

Why would she leave me alone for months. Why would she stress me out now knowing if she would come out the surgery or no not knowing if I could see her eyes again , see her face flick or them dimples show. I was angry at the unknown for months. That I couldn't do anything but watch her n be in pain. That I couldn't do anything about the pain she was going through.