📚~5️⃣1️⃣

'But I ain't gon' flex like I still don't love you
One second wanna kill you, next wanna hug you Stab you, grab you, go and light the candlesFuck you 'til the hand turn to the next hour'  Tripolar - Ann Marie💚  1/2/2021

                   Sakiya ' Meeka' Washington
             I don't work jobs bitch I am a job📍
( part 1)

" babe" I called out for ty'ke only for my hand to come in contact with a wet mouth. I grimaced and opened my eyes only to see kids all around the bed ; Cj, quan, poota and du but no ty'ke  .

Where is he??

I made sure to put the cover back over them before walking out the bathroom.  After handling my business and doing my hygiene I rubbed my belly.

" mommy hungry y'all hungry?? It don't matter we telling daddy we hungry" I walked down the stairs talking to my babies.

I can't wait till they get here. I want to wait until the pop out my coochie like two sacks of potatoes to find out the gender but ty'ke doesn't

What y'all think??

"Babe" I walked into the living room seeing him sleep on the couch. An idea popped into my head so I wan led and grabbed a bottle of water and spilt it on the floor. Before going into a squat position holding my stomach and screaming.

" BABY MY WATER BR-AHHH" his head popped up and he licked his lips smacking them just looking around.

My king  was sleeping good he had lines all on his face.  Before he came into the kitchen I put  hand sanitizer under my eyes so they can water.
"AHH BAE IT HHUHURTS" I whined  he stood up and rushed towards me reaching his hands out.

" what's wrong mama what hurts?did you pee on yourself queen you to grown to be doing that" he shook his head.

This shit starting to burn my goddamn eyes.

" it hurts papa"  I reached out for him he shook his head
" I don't want whatever you got"

I stood up straight stale facing him.
" I was testing you for when my water break"

" well why in the hell would you do that? I'm only good at class work test just to much pressure "  he waved his hand.

" you a stupid bitch" I muttered walking the sink.

" you cleaning this water up"
" it's water it'll dry" I waved him off weeding a paper towel rubbing under my eyes. That only made it burn more making me whimper.

" help me nigga" I turned around facing him or at least I think I did my eyes was closed.

" should've put that shit under your eyes dummy"

" you don't gotta help me I'll help myself" I turned around only to bump into something.

" sit yo ass down now you doing to much" I pouted

" I didn't mean to"I heard him huff before walking over to me. I felt him grab my face I leaned into his touch. " open your eyes Sakiya"

" what I do?" I slightly rubbed my eyes
" open your eyes Sakiya" he repeated I felt my lip tremble I tried to big it to stop it but my top lip just did the same I felt moisture in my eyes.

" sakiya" he sighed I opened my eyes blinking.
" why you call me that??"

" that's your name" he shrugged letting go of my face.

" ok TaNkA" I said making him scold. " what? That's your name" I shrugged.

" ok Sakiya"
I looked down at my stomach and whispered loud enough so he could hear.