📚 ~ 3️⃣7️⃣

' society got this whole love thing so twisted around.... I fell in love with a man who at one point I never existed' ~ ash b (I fell in love)
9/21/2020

Ty'ke ' tanka' Vasel
Home📍

I groaned feeling someone slapping my arm.

" hey wake up" They whispered
" move"
" wake up my husband is home you gotta go"

My eyes and body jumped up so fast and grabbed my shit. I put my shoes on walking to the door.

Hold up.

" why yo ass playing?" I mugged her taking my left shoe off my right foot and my right shoe off my left foot.

" nah what you running for?"
" shut up" I threw my clothes down getting back into bed.

" nah you must be used to waking up to that line"
Finally come home and finna piss me off.

"Stop talking to me cause yo ass was supposed to come home a whole week and a half ago" I mugged her. Walking past her I pushed her out my way.lightly. But of course her dramatic ass gotta stumble and come out her shirt and shoes and shit.

I climbed back into my bed pulling the cover over my head closing my eyes. I put one of my hands in my pants and the other one resting on my stomach.

" okay you right buttttt. I needed that time to myself."

She acting like I'm not a understanding person.

Its fuck her im finna take my ass back to sleep.

I opened my eyes before closing them again. Ignoring her.

" can't even go back to sleep" I muttered snatching the cover off my head.

" you probably thinking about that affair you having" I heard her say making me laugh.

" ba-k- person this lady at Walmarttried it talk to me when I told her I had wife, two kids and a fish then she gonna day me too and rub on-"

" Rub on what??" She cut me off.

Rude ass fuck

Why she talking to me I'm mad at her.
" then du mugged her and we left."
" rub on what ty'ke?" She asked I just gave her that look with a smirk and closed my eyes again.

" you letting this cougars touch my dick?!"

I don't know what she talking about. 🙂

" "ty'ke..tanka" I opened my eyes glaring at her her ass was standing their hands on her hips and a mug on her face.

My baby thick y'all. Hehe

"You let that bitch touch my shit?" I ain't pay her no mind but I didn't break eye contact.

" I don't belong to you"
TEST HER GANSTA.

NIGGA SHE ALMOST KILLED HERSELF UOU THINK SHE WONT KILL YOU!!

mhmm you right.
" ill beat yo ass and throw that bitch in the sewers on a rainy day don't play with me" I smirked.

" kissy?" She asked

" what my bae Ann Marie say. I think you Bipolar" I sung making her mug then she mushed my head. Nails long ass fuck for no reason.

It make no sense. Yuh I feel like I'm Gucci mane in 2006-

" see I should've stayed longer" she said interrupting my singing time.
" I should've gotten her number" I shot back.
" her husband would've beat yo ass"
" joe wasn't gonna do shit" I sat up on the bed.