📚 ~5️⃣2️⃣

''Cause baby, yeah, I need youI would never leave youWonder how you left me You left me feeling empty' Ali Gatie- can't lie💔 1/2/2021

                Sakiya Washington
                 Chicago Illinois 📍
(Part 2)

" last time I told yo ass the next time you tell me you hate me and break up with me it was gonna be for real  right?"  He asked I nodded

" yurp" I picked at my nails avoiding looking at him.
" so who leaving? cause I ain't going no where" I saw him shrug out the corner of my eye.

Omniscient

" umm sir I think your forgetting this is my house we ain't found no place together yet you'd still have your own property" ky spoke in a careless tone which made ty'ke confused.

Do she really not care?? That mean she been wanting to leave me.All those times she said she hate me but was playing it's proving to be true. He was hurt but him being stubborn and prideful he wasn't gonna show that.

If he leave that mean he don't love me. A couple harsh words and he ready to pack a bag. That mean he been wanting to leave me.

Sakiya was hurt that she let her anger get the best of her and she forgot his warnings about the words that come out of her mouth when she's mad but she was to prideful and stubborn to say sorry.

She stood up letting her feet guide her to him, when she stood in-front of him she pulled him down to her lips cradling her with his. It was a rough kiss not tender and soft.

They didn't let the kiss end their they pulled back only for a second so she could pull off his shirt , he just stopped her tank top in half. Fumbling with his pants string she broke away from the kiss to look down. Finally pulling his pants down along with his draws grabbing his length into her hand she licked her hand before stroking him making him hard instantly.

Reluctantly he pulled her hand away turning her around carefully punching her on the bed with her being five months pregnant. He folded her arms behind her back pushing her pants to the side.

He hummed against her as his tongue made contact with her lower region. After giving her a few more licks getting lost In the taste he stood up inserting himself inside her without warning making her back hunch over.

" Arch it" he demanded slapping her ass. She whimpered obeying his command. His 10 inch dick hit all the right places. Grabbing her the back of her hips he pushed her back in more getting a good grip before he started going harder.

" o o o o o oh my go god" she gasped burying her face into the sheets.

" tell. me. you. hate. me" he demanded again codly with slow but deep strokes. She shook her head muffling her moans.

Grabbing her butt he pushed it up stretching her. " oh you don't hate a nigga now huh?"

" no daddy"
He licked his lips watching as her legs started to shake making him go faster. His dick going in her pussy and coming out even wetter each time.

" fuckk" he hissed straightening his legs he got a steady grip before going full length full force into her.

" TY'KE"
" shut. Up." He went in again between each word.

" I'm bout to cum" he abruptly pulled out grabbing the back of her thighs flipping her over. Slapping his tip against her clit her legs started to shake faster.

He put his length in her again before pulling out and slapping it against her making her squirt.

" damn baby" he groaned going back in she started to sit up pushing at his chest. When he held her down to keep from running she started to scoot back as he went back in.