📚 ~ 6️⃣0️⃣

'When I'm with her she show me love Exist m'
' 1/ 4/2021 ❤️

                    Ty'ke tanka Vasel
                  Chicago Illinois📍

" daddy" I opened one of my eyelids looking at my yo see her laying sideways facing me.

I know she want something she only call me that when she want something besides when I'm in theme guts.

When she didn't respond I closed my eyes.
" baby daddy" she whined
" stop you know I hate that shit" I warmed her closing my eyes again.

Not to mention that baby daddy shit is ghetto I am her husband.

" Tyty"
" I just told you stop that whining shit" I glared at her before turning my head the other way. I heard her sniffle then get up walking away.

" fine I won't tell you then"
" sakiyah come here" I sighed

I'm just trynna take a nap before I have to go get poota.

" nope" I heard the room door open.
" you walk out that door it's gone be shit" she huffed slamming the door walking towards the bathroom.

" me and my babies gotta pooh pooh anyway" I closed my eyes just as she slammed the bathroom door.

Hope she shit all that animosity out her body cause I ain't got time.

" TY'KE I NEED SUM TISSUE"
" OH MY GAWWD" I went to the closet grabbing three rolls of tissue and her baby wipes walking into the bathroom she wasn't even on the toilet she was laying down in the tub fully clothed.

" what's wrong with you??" I questioned she shook her head.

" you not even on the toilet fuck I had to get the tissue for"
" cause I noticed it wasn't nun I here" she shrugged I put two rolls away tossing one at her walking out the bathroom.

" BAE WAIT I NEED HELP" walking back to the bathroom over to the tub I pulled her out. Closing the bathroom door behind me turning off the light I walked back over to the bed laying down.

My leg started shaking as I felt her tap me calling my name.
Ignore her and she'll go away.

" bae??.. babe... bae... tyty.... ty'ke....baeee"

" WHAT SAKIYAH DAMN.LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE GO FIND SOMETHING TO DO. YOU DONT SEE IM TRYING TO SLEEP AND YOU WANNA KEEP BOTHERING ME GONE SONE FUCKING WHERE GOOFY"

I instantly regretted yelling at her like that when I saw the tears streaming down her face. She was already sensitive when people yelled or raised their voice at her and now with her pregnant it's a thousand times worse.

" I-I ju-just wanted a k-k kwiss and cuddles a a And I ha have" she hiccuped: She was full blown crying and I felt bad as fuck.

" come'er baby" I opened my arms sitting up she shook her head and kept crying. I was getting even more frustrated and I took it out on her.

" sakiyah come here" I demanded she slowly waddled over to me. Her arms at her side and head down. I stood up from the bed wrapping my arms around her though she didn't hug me back.