📚 ~ 2️⃣1️⃣

Ty'ke myon visel 💔

" princess can you hurry up you gonna be late for the  party!"  I told potta as najour held on to my shoulder and I put his shoes on.

" da" he called me
" hmm"
" Wong" he pointed to his foot I was confused until my mouth opened to say sum and yes I did put his shoes on the wrong feet.

A 24 year old man put his 3 year old shoes on the wrong feet should put his ass in some crocs cause I ain't got time.

" what the fuck" I huffed taking off  both his shoes

" bruh I need help"  I look at poota and see a lot of her beads gone.

" amoura what the fuck was you doing"

" I put on shirt n they come out" she shrugged
" fuck go pick 'em up" I tell her

" no to much get me more" she shrugged sitting next to me

" why u got them shoes on?" I pointed to her Yeezy slides

" you go em on" she pointed to mines
" fuck it go put yo orange ones OnAnd get du orange ones to "
I make sure something bright on then that you can spot from a distance cause these lil niggas be gone.

After getting them in the car I stopped by the beauty supply to get amoura some more beads her brat ass keep talking about she need more.

" put them in" I put them in her lap

" no u ky alway do it " I look at her before pulling her into my lap. I be forgetting she only 6 with that smart ass mouth you would think she a damn teenager.

Ky ass need to wake up been sleep to long she ain't no damn sleeping beauty

" how you supposed to do it bruh" I open the box and gram some skidding her twist through it as soon as I let go them shits fell everywhere

After trying a couple more times I gave up. " yo shit going in a ponytail princess"

" no I want my beads" I huffed opening my phone going to YouTube.

I had to go back in the beauty supply n get some more beads we was most def late to this party but my babies was straight now so I ain't care.

" thank you bubba" she kissed my cheek
" you welcome baby"  I helped her get in her booster seat checking on du n he was sleep as usual.

"YALL LATE!"

" shut yo old ass up " I tell pops as I put du down fixing his clothes after taking some pictures of both of them poota ran off du just stayed by me.

It was to many people for him.
" where the birthday boy at?" I asked looking for cj Santana 3 year old son he had with Asia. I looked around and saw all his bms was here Asia, Malaysia, India. Cj was the oldest

Asia was cj mama it was his bday he was turning two, Malaysia had kam he was also 2 his birthday in a couple weeks. And India also had a 2 year old and she was pregnant again by his goofy ass.

They bday is literally a week or two apart.

" somewhere around here what you been up to?"  I shrugged

" shit chilling you know me"
" nah nigga I don't that's why I asked" I mugged him

" day by day kid by kid shit they ass a lot bruh Ong I don't see how you got 4"

" nigga I got 5 kids" I make a face
" mhmmmm I think it's 4"

" y'all gonna stop playing with my daughter"