📚~ 4️⃣8️⃣

'Yeah, I just wanna hold you, baby, you the one I want I know I've said this all before, but I'll say it again You're the only one I want, and, girl, I can't pretend I remember cloudy days, we cuddled in my bed The thought of losing you just makes no sense inside my head' Ali Gatie- moonlight
11/19/2020

Omniscient
Later that night 📍

Ty'ke  shifted before falling off the bed with a thump. He groaned squeezing his eyes shut in pain.

Fucking kids bruh

Laying in the floor squinting in the darkness. He stood up maneuvering his way around the room.

" FUCCKKK" he hissed quietly as he thumped his pinky toe on the dresser.

Finally switching on the light he turned towards the bed before slightly jumping seeing amoura sitting up staring at the wall silently crying. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

This ain't no damn haunted house.

"Poota" he walked back towards the bed.
" poota! Amoura! Brit brat! Princess" he called her several times.

Where the hell is ky??

Finnaly catching her attention she snapped out of her daze blinking before reaching out to her older brother.

" buhhh buhh" he picked her up with ease shushing her walking into the next room not wanting to wake du up. He sat on the bench rubbing her back.

He let her cry for a few minutes figuring her cries were gonna die down but they didn't they only got louder.

" hey hey" she looked up at him with tears streaming down her cheeks, snot coming out of her nose and bloodshot eyes.

" you gotta be a big girl and tell bubba what's wrong"
She shook her head frantically scared.

"  you can tell me what's wrong amoura I'm not gonna let nobody in this world hurt you" he reassured her taking the corner of the cover they were sitting in wiping her face.

Don't nobody sleep in here anyway I'll wash it.

" mmmmeeee da" she hiccuped not being able to get her words out.

" calm down first princess" he stood up to walk to the hallway bathroom.

" nooo buhbuh" she cried reaching for him.

" ight come on so we can wash Yo face" he picked her up walking to the bathroom with her clinging to him crying in his  shoulder.

After wiping her face and kissing her cheeks she stopped crying just sniffling and hiccuping.

" why was you crying like that poota??"

" kyky"  this made him even more confused. Amoura has never cried histeracally unless she got hurt really bad and often times she would just suck it up and ask for money. 

" kyky what? Did kyky do something to you??" He asked  

He was deeply in love with ky and he knew ky loved his sister and son as he own but without hesitation if she hurt them he would kill her.

" no me sleeping and party then kyky big and happy and papa laugh and you happy then loud noises and kyky on floor hurt sad and you cry then kyky in box sleep"

I don't speak the language she's speaking right now.

" I don't understand poota"

" me was sleep, then we all at party for ky baby in stomach and happy everyone and eat food good. Then loud noises and kyky hurt and sad and you sad"