📚 ~ 4️⃣4️⃣

'Bitch, fuck your nigga Ho, fuck his feelings
You say you stayin' See, ho, you trippin'
See, I'm a killer But I got feelings I catch you with him I just might kill him' fuck yo man - king von 💔 11/6/2020

               Candice Desiree Johnson
                     Public school📍🙄

" Good morning Ms.Parker " I smiled as I took off my book bag putting on the x-ray scammer before walking through the medal detector.

" good morning baby how you doing?"   She asked as she scanned my ID

" good how are you this morning?"

" I could be worse" she said making both of us chuckle.

" I saw your lil  boyfriend" she pursed her lips looking at me out the corner of her eyes. I rolled my eyes before responding.

" he is not my boyfriend that is my bestfriend and he ain't little"

" opp okay I see you" she put her hands up in surrender. I stood next to her af the r grabbing my book bag stepping out of the way for the other students.

" tell that boy to stop cutting class before I call his sister. All the brothers seem scared of her"  I nodded looking around before my eyes landed on him.

" there he go right there" as I said that his eyes
connected with mine before he pushed everyone out his way walking towards me.

He's so mean.

I opened my arms for a hug as soon as he was in arms reach. He chuckled kissing my forehead wrapping his arms around my neck. I hugged him back pressing my face against his chest sniffling him.

He smells go good.
" hey beautiful"
" hey kani" my words came out muffled though

" hey Ms.Parker"
" don't hey Ms.Parker me nothing you skipped five classes yesterday" she said as she scanned other students ID's.

A frown appeared on my face as I leaned back resting my cheek on his chest looking at her.

" five?"
" yes five"
" dang I though it was seven"  she pulled a notebook from the stand hitting him with it in the head.

" dang"
" nah skip some more classes and I'm calling home"

" my brothers ain't gonna answer"
" sakiya will" she smirked.

" that ain't even fair she gonna game and car"
I giggled making him look down at me kissing my forehead. Blushing I hide my face behind my hair.

" as she should" 

Ms.Parker was kinda old but she still looked young. She was 45 but looked in her 20; black dont crack.

" ok I won't skip nomore clasees unless it's friday"

" ok and I won't call your sister unless it Monday through Saturday" she smiled making him huff.

" we going to class bye Ms.Parker this conversation is over" she laughed saying good bye telling him to go to class.

" you lied to me" I frowned as I walked beside him up the stairs.

" when?"
" yesterday when I asked  you how was school"

" and I said it was cool"
" then I asked what you do in class and you said nothing when you didn't even go to class"  I removed my hand from his crossing my arms leaning against the rail.

" Exactly I did nothing in class because I didn't go.duh" he explained.

" you gonna get into Trouble and I don't want you to get in trouble kani" I pouted.