📚 ~ 5️⃣6️⃣

'I found a guy, told me I was a star
He held the door held my hand in the dark
And he's perfect on paper but he's lying to my face Does he think that I'm the kinda girl who needs to be saved' This song is dedicated to Asia and India 😞💔( Tana bm's)
1/17/2021

Sakiyah 'Meeka' Washington
Chicago Illinois home📍

" I'm done with this" I muttered standing up grabbing the empty ice cream container and plastic candy wrappers. As I come back from the garbage the door bell rings followed by a beat of know.

"ITS CRIMINALS OPEN UP"
I can already tell by the voice it's Kani ass

Make me wait sis

I go back to the kitchen and make me a cup of water humming a song before walking back to the front room towards the door.

" who is it??" I ask
" me nigga"

Why black people cant never say they name

" I'm sorry you have the wrong house"
" I don't got the wrong shit it's big daddy kani" I hear some laughs

" you most definitely have the wrong house" I shake my head reaching for the lock.

" yo baby daddy out here" he says just as the kick turns.

" awwwee you see that tanka she misses you" I roll my eyes walking away back towards the couch.

" I should leave y'all asses out here beating on my door like that" I fuss grabbing the remote.

" awe sissy don't do us like that" I turn around and tana is walking towards the couch when he reaches me he pulls me into a hug. I look over his shoulder it's my brothers, dooda and ty'ke.

" you damn near naked answering the damn door" von shook his head punching my tittie

" stop. Doing. That. Shit. Punk ass bitch" he just laughed while I punched him so I felt like he was taking me as a joke.

Nigga gonna laugh at me?? Me??

" Ouuu" he fell down holding his private.

" good thing tana got us covered on nieces and nephews " kani snickers

" damn homie down. Skktt I repeat homie down" dooda talks into his shoulder making me smile. I feel eyes on me and looking up my eyes lock with ty'kes.

I hope my babies have his eyes. I missed him, so fucking much.

We haven't even seen eachother since the breakup and that was a month ago. I'm now six and a half months. I've been meaning to talk to him because I have an appointment.

Our argument escalated when it didn't have to. I was wrong for accusing him or cheating and putting my hands on him. Their is no excuse for how I've acted and how I've been acting it's just I don't trust him completely and it's hard to because I've only had myself.

I've only had myself to talk to, depend on. I didn't have to worry about nobody worrying about me because when it was just me and niya she didn't care. Now we're having kids and moving in together or at least we were; he takes care of me, makes sure I'm feed, makes sure I'm ok mentally and physically and I'm not used to that.