📚~ 8️⃣

Sakiya Meeka Washington
Ky | 19 | Chicago Illinois

" tank you" I smile softly nodding my head.
Before sitting down next to du taking his baby fork I slice up his French toast I made homemade and feed him.

" it's good" I smile when he smiles.
" ky you cook me more food" moura grins.
" of course when you done imma wash y'all up" I tell her.
" da bdihrudaibrjr" du babbles. Du is 9 months old.

" you want me to wake dada?" I coo
" bbbbjhujbbbjhhyt" he blows his spit smiling.

Take that as a yes.

" which one poota?"
" me want this one" she points to the strawberry body wash.

" ky smell like that one" she looks up at me. I smile at how cute she is.

" ky?"
" hmm?"
" why me no got no ma or dada" she tilts her head.

Uhhhh umm I....Let me go walk my fish.

" you do got a ma and dada" I tell her as I lather the sponge.
" I not see her only buhbuh" she shrugs.
" you be my ma ky? Me want you to be my mommy"

"I..... Ummm well you have a mommy but she's watching over you In a special place " I glance at du sleeping in the rocker.

" yeaaa me got mommy" she squeals.

She is so precious.
After I wash her and du up I dress them in matching grey Nike jogging suits. I go to sit to du on the couch but he cries. Hugging I walk up the stairs towards tanka room. It's twelves o'clock and his ass still sleep.

" tanka" I shake him.
" tanka" I shake him again he groans turning over onto his stomach snuggling into a pillow.

" wanna wake dada up" I coo sitting him on his back.

He starts crawling on top of his head making tanka suck his teeth.
" drieuhenda" he slaps his face.
"Dude get off of me."
" come on wake up so you can eat" I pick du up Sitting him on my hip. As he plays with my fingers.

" tanka"
" Ty'ke"
" what??"
" stop calling me tanka I don't like when you call me that shot my name is Ty'ke" he opens one eye before closing it and opening both again.

" merch" he sits up
" what?!" I groan his food gonna get cold.
" how you get my lil nigga like that?" He nods at a calm du playing with my fingers.
" like what?"
" calm it took his ass a whole month for him to get like that with me and I'm his daddy and you meet him and he attached to you not crying and shit lil nigga crazzzzie" I shrug aggy sting him on my hip.

" boy stop calling him lil nigga weirdo " he nods following behind me.

" ouuuu she made me French toast" I peek in the kitchen to see him nodding approvingly pouting the syrup in his plate.

" let it go let it go let it go can't let it goooo" moura sings the song wrong.

"Moura shut the fuck up"
" bubba you alway mean to me I start being mean to you" she crosses her arms looking at him.
" I don't care" he mugs her sitting down taking du from off my chest putting him in the rocker laying down in my lap.

" the fuck" he mumbled

" I wanna go paintball shooting" I randomly say.
" so go" he says 'duh' time moving his head
" I am the fuck?" I scrunch my face up at his attitude.
I'm starting to think he's bipolar because Chile this mood swings is not it.

" bubba?"
" hmm?" He closes his eyes facing my stomach. I take my hand rubbing his back hearing him sigh.

Good food and pussy put a motherfucker right to sleep