📚 ~ 2️⃣5️⃣

'I been alone mentally don't need nobody to fuck with me'
                    8/6/2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                   Sakani ' Mykier ' Washington
                         17 | Chicago IL📍

" aye mop mop ride through this bitch I guarantee you and yo passengers  won't make it off this block,she told me I'm looking like money baby that funny I actually get that a lot"  C-dot huncho  mop remix blasted trough my air pods.

I lifted my head that was resting against the lunch table when I felt the table move.

I looked at Candice with the blankest face I could muster. She was a fine ass darkskin. She usually say here. A round carateria table with about six seats. I didn't mind sitting with other people at lunch it's just I would prefer to sit alone.

She was nice. A little to nice the nice where it's like what's wrong with you nice.

I took out one of my air pods when her mouth started moving.
" what?" 
" you sound irritated" I lift a questioning eyebrow.

" can I get  sum?"

She always hungry
Maybe she don't eat at home or got fast metabolism.
Did I take my medication today?
Nope don't think You did
That explains it.

"Sakani"
" huh?" I blink looking at Candice.

" can I have sum?" I hand her the pack of Harbio  gummy bears

" thanks" she smiles.
" what does this mean?" She points to my hand tattoo

" that me and my siblings initials"
S.M.W in huge bold bubble letters. Our birthdays where inside the words.

" y'all all got the same initials?"
" yeah me and my brothers got the tattoo but my sister don't think she want it on her hand she might get it somewhere else" I explain. I don't know why but I do. This is the most I've said to her since she started sitting here a week ago.

" that's cool I wish me and my siblings were close like that" I nod looking off to the kids rushing to eat that nasty ass food.

Couldn't be me

" they ass fighting over that nasty ass food. It's fifth period we finna leave anyway"

" why you don't talk to people?" She asks me yet another question.

" I do I talk to my family, siblings and Coach, teammates, Benjamin and franklin  "

Them the only people I need to talk to.

" well you want to hang out with me?"

She must don't got no friends.

" why?"
" because I don't have any friends and clearly not to be rude but neither do you and I be bored on the weekends" she shrugs biting the head off the gummy bear.

I bit the legs , stomach then head. Just saying.

Is gummy bears boys or girls? Imma assume they girls

"I'll think about it"
" great give me your number"

a little demanding.

*

I HATE HAVING TWO FUCKING BROTHERS.

I get off the bus throwing my gear over my shoulder walking down the long side walk.