📚 ~ 4️⃣2️⃣

'I fell in love with ,A man who at one point I never knew existed But that's just how strong, That's just how strong love is' Ash B~ I feel Inlove
10/19/2020

              Sakiya 'Meeka' Washington
                      Chicago Illinois📍19

"It's not that serious myon" I rolled my eyes putting my watch and necklace on the dresser.

" IT IS!!" He exclaimed coming out the bathroom.

" Ty'ke tanka myon Vasel lower your voice when you talking to me"  I warned as I patted the rest of my  body dry  with the towel before tossing it in  the laundry basket.

" I don't gotta listen to you"
But you lowered your voice tho

We started at eachother for a few more seconds before I looked away and climbed into bed.

" you not even listening to me" he said before yanking the covers back.

" because you trippin my nigga" I huffed as I felt the cold air hit my nipples. " can I get the cover back bro"

" no! Why you didn't think to tell me before you start hanging out with niggas?"

*
" Ms.Washington can I talk to you for a minute?"  I paused putting my book in my book bag looking over my shoulder seeing my professor and another student in this class standing by her desk in the corner of the lecture room.

" yes ma'am" I nodded before grabbing my book walking over to her putting my book in my bag before throwing it over my shoulder.

" Mr.sprouts here needs help with some of the work and I was wondering since your top of your class would you mind tutoring him?"
I looked at her before looking at him.

Top of my claasss?

I recognized him from all the football posters that were around the campus. He was the quarterback back but he was also very smart for a party boy.

" my bad shawty my name Kenneth spouts I was just asking if Dr.Bailey could she help me with the work and she recommended you to tutor me." I nodded looking at the hand he was holding out before speaking.

" Germaphobe. I'm Sakiya I don't mind"  I shifted from one leg to another.

" I'm free Saturday if you are"
" that's cool can I get your number?"  He dug in his pocket pulling out his phone before extending his hand. " so I can contact you for when you tutor me" he added noticing my hesitation.

I nodded putting my number in saving it as Sakiya.

*

"w why  you keep screaming at m-me" I pouted feeling my eyes water.

" don't start that shit!" He warned pointing a finger at me before giving me the cover back noticing my chills.

" I I do didn't do no no thing" I said through my tears. Before wiping my cheeks but they just kept coming down.

" you know you wrong mama"

" no people just can't mind they buisness" i sniffled

*

" no that would be a celestial discharge" I shook my head.

" so a patient's death is a celestial discharge while rotated is a persons case who is complicated?"

" yeah well I got to go I got work later" I stood up from the table leaving a tip.