📚~3️⃣1️⃣

' I had a dream I got everything I wanted. Not what you'd think and if I'm being honest it might have been a nightmare' ~ Billie Eilish
8/31/2020

              Sakiya ' Meeka' Washington
              19 | Chicago IL 📍| next day

" make me a fruit bowl"  I rubbed his head. He was sitting in between my legs on the floor playing fall guys some game poota had him buy whenever she come over.

Shit actually pretty fun. He leaned his head back looking up at me. His Adam's apple poking out.

What if I just karate chopped his shit?

" you just ordered hot wings"
I did not ask that sir.

" so your point you trying to say I'm fat?"

" well yo ass fat. Yo feet fat. You got a lil gut but I like it but it's still fat. Yo jaw fat cause my dick fat and you fit it in yo mouth the other day. Oh what els-" l put my hand over his mouth to stop him from continuing.

Think I've heard enough.
He don't be saying that when he be laying on this 'fat' gut but it's all good I see how he feel.

" is you gonna make my fucking fruit bowl or not ? Ok good cause I want strawberries, watermelon, I got sum mangos in their,the green grapes and pineapples" I took my hand off his mouth tracing his Adam's apple.

" who you talking to?" He slapped my hand away from his neck when I pinched his Adams's apple.
" and stop doing dumb shit bruh"

Always cussing at me.

"You stop doing dumb stuff and go make my fruit bowl"
Love pissing this nigga off. He so fucking sexy when he mad.

" I ain't making shit" he scoffed standing up.
" pleaseee" I gave him my puppy dog face

" uglahh... what you want?"
" fruit bowl. I want strawberries, watermelon, I got sum mangos in their,the green grapes and pineapples"

" umm ma'am it's two fruits minumimum ain't finna be doing all that."  He jerked his head back.

" please ty" I pocked my lip out
" stanking  ass lip" he mushed my head , before walking off.

" I betta get sum of that sloppy tippy supper sucker knock knock 5000" he called out causing me to laugh.

I answered my daddy FaceTime call when I saw his face flash across my screen. It was a picture when he was in jail.

You know them ugly ass jail picture where they crouching down throwing up they set. That's the contact picture I got for my daddy he be so fucking mad whenever he see it.

He saw it when I asked him to call my phone he gonna say. ' Sakiya what the fuck is this bullshit?'
I'm like daddy you took the photo you should know.

" hey babygirl"
" hey daddy"
" niya day you bugging out on her why?"
" no daddy she 'buGGinG oUt' she got mad because I told her I want my own space which was a week ago I told her before I made any moves to move. She wanted to get an attitude Talking about ' you bogies you know I can't pay the rent by myself' and all this other stuff. I'm like that's on you cause you refuse to get a job with stable income to take care of yourself like what did she think I was just gonna keep paying a portion of her rent forever. Then she never here. She has no respect for the things I buy for myself she nasty never clean up after herself and I'm not her mother"  I ranted taking a deep breath in the end.

" but y'all sister-"
" no daddy this is a mother daughter relationship when it's supposed to be a sister sister relationship. I'm cooking cleaning and paying the bills. Putting food in the fridge I had three jobs just to put food in her belly and support myself. I understand if she doesn't have her stuff together but she has never even tried when ever it comes to paying the bills she had to hustle last minute to pay. And when she can't I have to go in my stash to pay the rest. I'll rather live on my own, take care of myself, feed myself, have myself together and not take care of nobody else then always have to worry does she have her half of the rent."