📚~3️⃣

Sakiya 'meeka'washington
kiya| 19 |October,20,2020|
Chicago Illinois
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" niya Stawwp that shit ain't funny" I mug her as she continues laughing.
" it is cause I always knew his long head ass liked you"  I smack my lips starting my car.

" that's weird like incest" I scrunch my face up plunging my phone up putting my bag in the back.

" what they say SUS?? Keep it in the family" she burst out laughing at her own lame ass joke. Slapping my dashboard and all.

I swear black people always do the most when they laughing. Shut irritating either they hitting you,rolling in the floor or running around.
" you doing to much I ain't keeping shit in the family"  I mug her pulling out of our  complex parking lot.

" that even better he not in the family just like a cousin that's not a cousin" she shrugs

" hell naw and I'm telling daddy G-am tried to put me on with scooter ass. That's practically our brother we grew up with dude"

" but he's not our brother. And I always knew he liked you I don't know how you didn't"

" that's not the point we've known him our whole lives and me dating him would be weird. imma start calling her ass grandma cause she wrong asl" I shake my head

" bestfriends be the ones who turn into relationships and have about 8 kids" She shrugs.
I shiver at the though of me even having sex with scooter.
I mean he not ugly it's just he my family friend and I've know him for forever. I just don't look at him like that and my Grandma gonna send that boy off talking bout sum I like him. She betta sit her 70 year old dick hungry ass up.

" and if you call G-am grandma she gonna beat yo ass before you can even blink" we both laugh because we know it's true.
*

*

*

*

" hey daddy" me and niya Said before glaring at eachother.
Fuck she betta back the fuck off.

" hey princesses I miss y'all" he hugs us both.

" how y'all doing?"
"Good" we said at the same time smiling.

Bitch wanna be my twin

"I finnaly got the paperwork to open up my nail salon and ky gonna open the one next to me  for her hair and makeup" she smiles proudly.

I nod confirming my part. It's another way for me to make money plus I'm good at doing makeup and hair.

" I also meet this boy daddy well he's not a boy he's a man cause you know I'm grown. But he nice and sweet most of the time. His friend the mean one.."

You every just feel so alone and empty?? That's how I feel most of the time. I'm not as confident as I seem I'm really soft just got walls up. My insecurities are my biggest demon.
My scars are what make me ugly, my nose is to wide, I'm to weird my face sometimes breaks out my hips and stomach these are all the reasons I feel like I'm not worth being loved. But I gotta love myself but that's hard.

I tend to think about it a lot cause anyone who I've ever liked or loved always choose someone else over me and didn't look back. I was stupid enough to give one person my innocence at 15 such a young age becsuse he gave me attention. I thought I loved him I really did I thought he cared for me but they never do.

My mother used to tell me I'm a rose. A rose is such a beautiful flower but my interpretation as that I'm a rose with thorns. Here for good look but nobody really wants a rose because they might get pricked. My point is I feel alone most of the time and the worst thing I can do is be in my own thought cause that just makes it worse so I try to keep myself busy. Wether I'm reading ,watching tv, working or sleeping I try not to think.