📚 ~3️⃣5️⃣

'We don't ever lose, we known to break the rules , Put that stick on dude, Now them niggas screamin' they gon' stretch me too'  nba YoungBoy  5/15/2020

Omniscient
Later that night ty'kes home📍

Ky let go of tanks genitals and smiled as she watched him nod but it quickly disappeared when he shook his head after.

He felt it would be wrong to have sex with her after everything she's been through in the past 24 hours. She thinks she wants that now but she isn't in  the right mental state to decide that now.

Truly Ky was confused and angry. Those were the only two emotions she could pin point she had so many running through her body. She needed a distraction. As much as tanka would love to be her distraction he wouldnt let her make a decision like that while she was in this mind state.

" wh-"

" I'm not gonna fuck your while your like this. Mama you just had a mental break down and possible suicidal attempt. If I were to fuck you that would be taking advantage of you. That's like having sex with a drunk girl that you know is drunk and she says yes but she's not in the correct state to even give consent"

Ky frowned she found it  embarrassing how she just put her self out their and got rejected. But she understood and knew in the morning she would probably' be thankful.

" but I'll give a distraction as soon as we're out of her and dressed"  she nodded pulling away from him slightly making him frown.

He truthfully didn't mean to hurt her feelings but he didn't want to take advantage of her no matter how many times he's imagined fucking the shit out of her.

" you can't be mad at me mama for wanting to do right by you" he huffed  pulling her back into him making the water splash around a little bit. His double d's soap titties going with it. 

" I'm not"
" so don't pull away from me" he whispered in her ear making chills go down her spine.

"I'membarrassed" she rushed out playing with the bubbles.

" don't be mama I promise if it was any other time and under different circumstances best believe I would've blown your back out, ate that pussy  up, and tested your flexibility.." ky blushed at his words thankfully he couldn't see she thought since her back was against his chest.

" how flexible you is?" He lost his train of thought visioning her legs folded behind her legs so he could dig deeper in her fat ma.

" I don't know"

" you know how you go to gym and they give you that test where you gotta put one foot on the thing and push the stick shit back? Yeah that how far yours go back?" He tilted his head.

" that was years ago but I can still do a split" she shrugged.

"Ouu I'll fol- wait how we get to this?" He asked himself making ky chuckle.

" anyway pass me the soap so I can wash yo back bae"

They often called each other little pet names like bae,babe,baby. Ky tried to fit pooh in their but tanka wasn't going for it. They didn't mind and it didn't make them uncomfortable they got so used to doing it they didn't even notice anymore. Tanka usually called her mama or mamas it just stuck with him.

After washing them selves up in the bath they drained the water and rinsed off in the shower washing off again.

Santana had du and poota with him playing with his sons that he had with the baby mamas he harassed with his toxic energy but that's besides the point.

" Sakiya" ky head snapped up when she heard his voice. He never called her by her full name unless it was something serious.  He was hesitant at first but he knows a house built on straws made by bricks won't last. In this case the straws being what he had been keeping from her.

" confession?"
She nodded fixing  her strings for his hoodie.

" I did something" he spoke carefully trying word it correctly.

" I'm listening"

" I kilt my baby mama" he looked down he felt her gaze on the side of his head. She stood from the bed infront of him grabbing his face with both of her hands lifting his face.

" why? And it better be a good reason"

" I.. I found out she was working with niya horse  built ass"

" and?" She knew there was more.

" she had niggas around poota and du that was doing drugs and she kept calling me ty'ke and I warned her." He widened his eyes to prove a point putting inphais on his words.
" tyty that's du's mama" she signed she didn't condone killing really unless it was needed and still it was the last resort. Or unless a person is feed the fuck up.

" but mama I only like when you call me by my name" his faces formed into a little pout. Ky had to resist from chuckling and kissing his lips.

" but what about du? What about when he gets older and asks about his mom?"

" she gonna be here"  he shrugged cheekily
" where?how?"

" I'mma Marry her ass if my dream that I had like two weeks ago come true and me and him both gonna be calling him mama, mama"

" ty"
" she tried to let one of them niggas touch poota for drugs mama" he was tired of getting scolded. He truly hated when ky did it because he only wanted her to see him as perfect.

" ok. Where you careful?" He nodded
" and your okay with her being dead? As in not breathing, stem cells dead no brain activity?" He nodded again.

" ok"
" andddd.. I might have killed yo bitch ass ex"

"Ty'ke"
" no mama he was getting reckless ass fuck" she signed knowing what he meant.

" anything else?"  He hustled looked at her making her sigh.

" and his baby mama" He said as he tuted his lips up. '😗'
She let out a laugh kissing his lips repeatedly.

" you can't be getting reckless with this and doing it to anybody even if they do deserve it even though I don't agree with it. You in this do you gotta keep yourself safe but no more killing over small shit ok?"

" ok but they was bothering me with they existence so they had to go" he shrugged pulling her in his lap.

" you ready to go?"  He asked
" yes can we get frozen yogurt?"

" sure cupcake" he tapped her thigh signaling for her to get up.
" don't call me that"
" ok peaches" he squeezed her cheeks.

*

*

" I don't know what to do!" She stressed as she looked at her 'coworker'

" niya you ain't got no choice you can't leave you gotta finish what you started. Tank killed his baby mama and you think he won't kill yo ass the girl who hurt his girl. Fuck outta here yo ass betta kill yo sister and her nigga"

Niya was in to deep to run now even if she wanted to she would have to many people after her. She was just a small unimportant pawn in a very big war.

" noo I change my mind I can't kil-" she was cut off when a pain short through her whole body she didn't even see big worm coming but her slammed her into the wall holding a rusty pocket knife to her throat pressing lightly on it.

" yo jealous ass gonna do what the fuck I say. You should've thought about what you was doing before you got in a situation like this sweetheart. Now you stuck with me. "

Niya wasn't always jealous of her sister truth be told her mother made her this way with her false stories and lies. Her mother planted the seed and niya continued to feed it.

______________________________

Vote + comment
These next to months gonna be hectic and slow for y'all but I'm trying sorry this is so short.