📚~ 4️⃣7️⃣

'I choose you walking alone hoping I run into you it hurts wish I never said I love you first, I buy you birkin he buy you Prada which one you proud of' I choose you - nba youngboy
11/17/2020

                       Ty'ke 'Tanka' Vasel
                         Chicago Illinois 📍

"BABY!!"

" WHAT?!" I yelled back as I glanced over my shoulder before taking the batteries out the controls handing them to du and poota before I started playing call of duty.

I ain't get no response so I shrugged and turned my head phones up.

Can't hear shit  won't be shit.

I was in the middle of the second round before I felt a tap on the thigh. I looked down to see poota big ass laid across my lil boy as he was leaned back clicking the controller buttons like I was.

Haha lil nigga ain't doing shit.

Taking off my headset I mugged her.

Always bothering me.

" what?"
" don't what me" I huffed finna put my head set back on. 

Finna give her ass some NyQuil

" fine that why kyky mad at you"
" she ain't mad at shit" I mushed her head.

" don't touch me stinky fingers" she gave me a disgusted look before wiping her forhead with her shirt. I noticed marking in her stomach.

" girl what the-" I bust out laughing as she drew herself another six pack.

"Ole manly ass" she rolled her eyes laying her head in du lap.

"YO ASS AINT HEAR ME CALLING YOU?"

Should've left my damn dead set on.

" umm no" I lied
I'm not giving her no damn ice cream and Nutella with lays.
Shit nasty to watch her eat.

Wasn't she just sleep.

" ok tanka pls go get the stuff out the car.
" what stuff baby?" I tried to soften her up.

I want some cutty tonight.

" the. Stuff. In. The. Car. Tanka" she walked off.

" she lucky she pregnant because I'll knock her ass out."

" you not gone do nothing" poota said.
" shut up irritating ass brat lil girl" she gasped clutching her hand to her chest before she smirked and tears came to her eyes.

Oh hell nah

" I not brat meanie!" She exclaimed loud enough for my to hear in the kitchen. I looked over my shoulder hearing footsteps before throwing her bad ass over it sprinting out the door.

" yo ass finna help me bring this shit in lil girl"
" ugh"

" mother fuckers turn 6 last week and got a whole new personality and attitude" I shook my head. I opened the back doors grabbing the car seat that we never took out from three weeks ago putting bags in their.

I don't know about other people out I'll but bags around my neck before making a second trip.

I cheesed real big as I spotted the game stop bags.

Yeeeeaaaa

" come on poota"
" I coming I'm coming dang rushing  me" she huffed her ass had about five bags.