Chapter 2: Sprinkle gold letter paper

The light curtain was like a brief illusion, which disappeared in the blink of an eye without leaving any unusual traces.

After Xie Tao consciously reached out and touched the left eyelid, she felt a tingling sensation. She lowered her eyes and found a little blood on the tips of her fingers.

I was still thinking about what Fu Miaolan had just said to her. Xie Tao didn’t have time to think so much. She hurriedly picked up the phone with some water on the ground, and regardless of the wound on her hands or knees, she helped her bike up. Then head to the direction of Qizhen Station.

The station is often a place where people are greeted and departed.

There is never a shortage of visitors here.

Xie Tao put the bicycle at the gate of the station and ran into the hall.

Perhaps because it is not an important holiday date, there are not many people in the hall, so Xie Tao just walked into the hall and saw two figures sitting on the chair over there.

The tall man was reaching out and patted the shoulder of the woman who couldn't see her face beside him, as if he was comforting something in a low voice.

Xie Tao recognized that the iron gray suit jacket he was wearing was the one that Zheng Wenhong was wearing when he came to see her today.

The woman next to him turned her back to Xie Tao, and was now leaning her head against Zheng Wenhong's shoulder, covering her face with one hand, her figure trembled slightly, as if she was crying.

Xie Tao was hiding in the corner, and when she looked at the woman, she couldn't move her gaze away from her.

Tears came quickly, and Xie Tao didn't have time to reach out and wipe it off, so she slid down her cheek along her eyes.

The woman wore a dark blue dress with a coat outside and a pair of high heels on her feet. From the back, she was elegant and gentle enough.

This is a bit far from the appearance of the woman in Xie Tao's memory.

But, it seems that she should be like this.

Everything that I lost because of my father, because of Xie Tao, or because of the former family, seems to have been slowly recovered by her.

Zheng Wenhong seemed to be a good enough man for Su Linghua.

Even though, he is also selfish and indifferent.

For Xie Tao, he has never given too much care and love.

But it was indeed that he rescued Su Linghua, who had lost all the self-confidence and self lost because of the heavy family.

He knew all her past, all the good and bad things in her past, she was already a woman who was not so good by the years, but he still fell in love with her.

So, as her husband, he tolerated everything about her, and accompanied her to bear the bad memories of the past. He is taking her, little by little, to find her self.

Xie Tao only stared at the dark blue back, and knew that maybe she had been too hard as her mother and Xie Zhengyuan’s wife in those years, but as Zheng Wenhong’s wife, she would definitely be able to very happy.

Xie Tao still missed all the time she spent in Qizhen with her parents. At that time, she seemed to be the happiest child in the world.

And the parents' divorce is like a thunder that tore through all the tranquility and peace under this sky, everything is destroyed and irretrievable.

Xie Tao's home, as early as when she made a difficult choice, pointed her finger at her mother, and his father turned and left, and when he never returned, it completely collapsed.