Chapter 44: Little Girlfriend

The smoke in the house gradually faded, and everything around him began to become clearer.

Xie Tao almost hurriedly got out of Wei Yun's arms. If Wei Yun hadn't stretched out her hand to help her, she would have almost fallen to the ground.

Cheeks were a little red, and Xie Tao held a bag of snacks and stood beside him, without a word for a while.

Wei Yun coughed slightly, and his crow-like eyelashes trembled. He stood up, walked over and lifted the tassel curtain, then turned to look at her, "Come here."

When Xie Tao raised her eyes to look past, she had no time to see his bright blue robe.

The black band is inlaid with delicate jade buckles, making his waist thinner, and his back is as straight as loose.

The wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs made Xie Tao sway again.

Behind the tassel curtain is the inner room of the study.

The furnishings inside are minimalist. When Xie Tao walked in with the snacks, she saw the ink painting hanging on the wall at a glance.

The clouds are lingering, the scenery of the rolling mountains is looming in the meantime, and the canoe on the river, the old man draped on the poles, has a vague sense of vagueness, full of meaning.

Xie Tao tilted her head, and saw the corridor outside the carved window frames, and outside the corridor was the shadow of the whirling trees and the copper bells at the corners of the eaves.

There has been a charcoal fire in the inner room, which Wei Yun had instructed Uncle Wei early in the morning.

Sitting at the table, Wei Yun took off the teapot placed on the stove, took a azure tea cup with a uniform glaze, moved his wrist slightly, and poured the white hot tea into the tea cup.

"The time is right."

He pushed the tea cup to Xie Tao's eyes, "Sit down."

Xie Tao listened, and sat down opposite him as expected.

She put a bag of her own snacks on the table, and then stretched out her hand to hold the tea cup. The slightly hot temperature passed through the wall of the cup and pressed directly on the palm of her hand, making her somewhat cold hands more warm. .

"This was boiled in the snow that I ordered to hide that day. Try it?" Wei Yun said.

The snow that day?

When Xie Tao heard it, what he thought of was the first snow that he saw with him on Yanshan Mountain.

She held the tea cup, nodded, then moved to her mouth and took a sip.

The light green tea color was very good, and when the heat went to her throat, all of her limbs instantly dispelled the chill of her first arrival.

It is obviously a hot cup of tea, but the taste is inexplicable, but there is always a sense of coolness, but it is not a mint-like taste. It is light and shallow, with the unique fragrance of tea. Under the aftertaste, it is actually inexplicable. It's a bit sweet and clear.

"What kind of tea is this? It's delicious."

Xie Tao held the tea cup and said, taking another gulp.

"The mountains and clouds in Qizhou."

Seeing that she liked it, Wei Yun took her cup and poured another cup for her.

The mountains and clouds have always been precious, and the output is not abundant. Wei Yun's hands were rewarded by Emperor Qi He a few days ago.

Wei Yun didn't mention the rare tea, and Xie Tao naturally didn't know. She drank several cups, like cows, and even tore a bag of potato chips to eat.