Chapter 73: No longer alone

The big box of gold and silver treasures that Wei Yun brought was still difficult to use for a while.

After all, it is still a troublesome thing to realize these things as soon as possible.

So he looked a little unhappy.

Before that, he had no way to come to Xie Tao, and Xie Tao had been reluctant to accept his gold and silver gifts, so Wei Yun had no way to improve her living conditions in this world.

She looked like a weak girl, but that heart was always very stubborn.

But now that he can travel between the two time and space freely, he naturally wants to do more for her.

But the real problem in front of us is that there is no gold and silver, but there is no way to realize it as soon as possible.

After all, if so many gold and silver jewelry all flow to the market in a short time, it will definitely cause some unnecessary suspicions.

But this problem did not trouble Wei Yun for too long.

When Wei Yun came over the next day, Xie Tao had already gone to school.

There is a pair of white sneakers in the hallway, which Xie Tao bought for Wei Yun on the way back from work yesterday.

Wei Yun originally planned to go out for a walk by himself, but he just walked to the hallway, and a faint sound came from his ears. He twisted his eyebrows, and when he turned his head, he saw that Meng Lichun was already standing there.

"Master Wei... isn't Taotao?" Meng Lichun met Wei Yun's indifferent gaze as soon as she arrived. She subconsciously laughed and looked around again.

"What are you doing?"

Wei Yun came over and looked at Meng Lichun's eyes a little sharper.

He thought that the deal between them was concluded.

There is no need for Meng Lichun to come again.

If it were before yesterday, Meng Lichun did intend to stop taking care of Wei Yun’s nostalgia, as long as he sat in the office and watched his surveillance video, it would be enough. Holding this task in his hands would prevent the bald guy from giving it to others .

If this task were to fall into the hands of others, then Xie Tao would really die.

But since she met Xie Tao in the dessert shop yesterday, she has changed her mind.

There was a math quiz this afternoon. After Xie Tao finished the exam, she cleaned the classroom with her group of classmates, tidyed up the doors and windows, and then left the teaching building and walked to the school gate.

As he approached the school gate, the phone in Xie Tao's pocket suddenly vibrated.

She took it out and saw that the screen showed an unfamiliar mobile phone number in this city.

Xie Tao hesitated, but accepted it.

"Xie Tao."

When the call was just connected, before Xie Tao had time to speak, she heard a familiar, cold voice on the other end of the phone.

Ok? ?

Xie Tao glanced at the phone number on the screen again, then put the phone to her ear again, "Wei Yun?"

"Why haven't you come out yet?"

Wei Yun's voice at the end of the phone was always steady and cold.

"what?"

Xie Tao hadn't understood what Wei Yun's words meant. She just walked to the school gate and raised her eyes casually. On the parking spot to the right, she saw the beautiful woman standing next to a black Maybach.