Chapter 45: Must remember

"I come from the same world as you, little lady."

Sheng Yueqi propped her chin with one hand, and looked at her with a smile, "It's just that I came here 19 years ago. It's many years behind the society you live in now."

So that when he finally returned there as he wished, he found that he was already out of touch with the times.

Many familiar people have left the place they once were, and that place is no longer what he had seen.

So everything he had worked hard for for many years became dull.

He no longer has so much attachment to returning to modern times.

And these golden powder, at most, help him occasionally greedy and want to eat something that Da Zhou did not have, or want to go to an Internet cafe to play online games for a while, basically helping him enrich his boring life.

"But you look so young..."

Xie Tao looked him up and down again, and when he looked at it, it was clear that he was still a teenager.

When Sheng Yueqi heard the words, he curled his lips and smiled, "This body is young and good, but my soul is old."

After that, he looked at Wei Yun again, his eyes a little more serious, "I am a traverser, or a soul wearer. I basically belong to this time and space, so I can stay here forever, but the little lady cannot, she It is not a traverser, and it is not a long-term solution with the help of gold powder."

"The woman taught me science before. The time and space are different, and the magnetic field is also different. A person with a magnetic field in another world cannot enter another time and space, and the material that is similar to gold powder and copper can be temporarily concealed. The magnetic field on the lady's body is only effective for more than three hours, and the person who travels is different. Whether it is the wearer or the soul wearer, they all came to another world after a certain chance, and that chance also helped They are immersed in the magnetic field of another world, thereby washing away the original magnetic field of time and space."

"You mean, I have a magnetic field,"

Xie Tao pointed to herself, and when she saw Sheng Yueqi nodding her head, she said again, "But my magnetic field can't blend with this world? That's why I can't stay here for too long?"

"That's the truth." Sheng Yue said.

Wei Yun was holding the chopsticks in his hand, and he lowered his eyes without knowing what he was thinking about. After a while, he said, "How much gold do you have?"

Sheng Yueqi's scalp tightened when he heard what he said.

He hurriedly said, "My lord, this thing is extremely expensive. It is impossible to exchange it for how much money it costs. I am also grateful for your kindness, so I am willing to give you a bag. I will return the remaining bag. Keep it for your own use."

In today's modern society, what makes Sheng Yueqi the most nostalgic, isn't it the game.

This Great Zhou Dynasty is good everywhere, but after all, it is no better than the modern society in the era of electronic technology.

"One bag is enough, thanks."

Wei Yun raised his eyes and looked at Sheng Yueqi.

Wei Yun was never a person who said the word "thank you" easily, so when Sheng Yueqi heard his words at this moment, he froze for a while, and then smiled, "Why do you have to say thank you, your lord."

No one knows better than Sheng Yueqi how hard Wei Yun's spine is.

Even when he fought with his life and tried his best, he never succeeded in breaking the man's spine by half an inch.