Chapter 22: as you wish

On the first day when Xie Tao was eighteen, she had a boyfriend.

Just when she stared at the screen of the phone, she did not dare to look away from the screen for a moment.

"Great."

It seemed that after ten minutes, she saw the reply from him in the chat interface.

At that moment, Xie Tao became cautious in her breathing.

But what does he mean?

The finger moved, Xie Tao hesitated, then typed again:

"Ok... what do you mean?"

About two minutes later, she received his reply:

"as you wish."

She still cherishes the words like gold, but Xie Tao's eyes made her lose consciousness in an instant.

She sat on the bed blankly and reacted for a while, then she stared a pair of apricot eyes, as if she couldn't believe it.

Is... Is that what she meant? !

Her cheeks were red again, and Xie Tao held her phone, staring at the words "as you wish" in the chat interface for a long, long time.

The heartbeat in his chest sounded, burst after burst, as if it had never been clearer than it was at this moment.

Ahhhhhhhh! ! !

Xie Tao, who finally reacted, buried herself in the quilt again and turned over and over again.

Xie Tao spent the whole day almost smirking.

Even Shi Cheng called her to borrow a copy of her summer homework, and she agreed with a smirk all the way.

After hanging up the phone, she blinked, and then remembered that her summer homework hadn't been done at all.

"..."

Suddenly sad.

But after a while, she clicked on the WeChat interface and looked at the sentence Wei Yun sent over, she couldn't help but arched her eyebrows again.

At that time, Wei Yun, who had just put down his pen and ink and picked up a book casually, sat behind the book case, but his gaze was always moved from the book page to the copper pendant placed on the book case.

An unspeakable emotion lingered in his heart all the time, which made it difficult for him to focus on the scroll in his hand for a while, and made him sway God again and again.

Is he right or wrong to do this?

The censer in front of the case was tainted with the scent of Leng Qin, and wisps of smoke came out of it. The hazy smoke blurred his eyebrows for a moment, and even concealed his deep thoughts.

The sound of cicadas chirping outside the window lattice, the thick green tree shadows gleaming brightly in the blazing sunlight, the rustling sound is faintly audible.

Wei Yun dropped the scroll in his hand and held the bronze pendant in his hand, rubbed the edge of the bronze pendant with his fingertips, and got up and walked outside the door.

Wei Jing bowed his head at the right time, "My lord."

"What's wrong with the identities of the Taoist priests who have been selected into the Zodiac Pavilion?" Wei Yun glanced at him.

"My lord, please rest assured, the subordinates have checked them one by one and found nothing suspicious." Wei Jing replied respectfully.

Hearing the words, Wei Yun nodded lightly, as if thinking of something suddenly, he laughed, his expression very pale: