Chapter 60: Happy New Year

The weather in winter was very dark.

When the setting sun gradually sinks, the afterglow falls on the carved window lattice, sprinkling fine shadows.

The brushes on the pen holder were scattered all over the place, and the unfinished picture of deer drinking was also lying quietly on the ground with a layer of carpet.

The girl in the cotton-padded jacket was pressed on the bookcase, and the young man in front of her had leaned down.

At that time, the tip of his nose was rubbing against her lightly, and his breath was close at hand.

Xie Tao didn't dare to breathe anymore, her eyes blinked and blinked, and her white face was gradually reddened by the warm breath of his approach.

It smeared in the clouds like a beautiful haze on the horizon, and the cinnabar red between her eyebrows was set, and it was more like a rouge-like lustrous color.

Like being annoyed by her sudden kisses or hugs these days, or the fact that she always pierces his red ears, this young boy who has always abided by the gift of a gentleman and will never go beyond a step is actually Forget the so-called rituals.

In an instant, he tilted his head slightly and bit her lip viciously.

Xie Tao's apricot eyes widened, as if something suddenly exploded, her ears roared, and her mind was completely blank.

The surroundings were quiet and silent, and occasionally the sound of tiny sparks exploded when the charcoal fire in the inner chamber was burning was faintly audible.

It was different from the moment when Xie Tao kissed him.

At this moment, he was biting her lip, but after all, he still touched her gently, tossing and turning.

Until Weibo's voice came outside the door:

"My lord, do you need to prepare for the dinner in the mansion?"

Wei Yun seemed to wake up suddenly, his eyelashes trembled, his pupils shrank slightly, and he suddenly loosened the shoulders of the girl he was pressing on the book table, and hurriedly backed away a few steps, a face that was as cold as jade was already at this moment. Stained with thin red, his ears are already hot red.

The wide sleeves flicked past, and he came across a pile of books next to the bookcase, and instantly fell down, making a noise.

"grown ups?"

Weibo heard the sound, but before coming to Wei Yun's answer, he called out again cautiously.

"Go get ready."

When Wei Yun spoke, his voice was a bit dumb.

When there was no more sound outside the door, when Wei Yun looked at the girl whose cheeks were already red on the book case, his Adam's apple moved, his fingers moved, and he reached out to hold her wrist.

Xie Tao was pulled up by him, but she stood in front of him, but she didn't even dare to lift her head.

For a while, neither of them spoke, and the atmosphere in the room suddenly became very delicate.

After a long while, Xie Tao stammered, "I, I'm going out..."

Wei Yun looked down at her and replied very softly, "Yes."

When he finished speaking, he saw the girl in front of him rushing into the inner room like a gust of wind, ran out holding a pile of things, but stopped at the door.

She turned her head and looked at him eagerly, "Wei Yun, you can open the door for me, I can't make a move..."

"..."