Chapter 48: Red earlobe

When Wei Yun fell, his palms quickly propped on the ground, so that he would not press her on top.

But the tip of his nose still touched her lips.

Just such a light touch, especially soft touch, with the fragrance of Sichuan Mountain Yunwu Tea that he was familiar with, made him sway in an instant.

When he heard the exclamation of Weibo outside the door, before he could speak, he saw that Weibo and Wei Jing had kicked the door open and stood outside the threshold. When they looked at them, they both took a cold breath at the same time. Angrily, his eyes stared.

Weibo even rubbed his eyes several times, thinking he had hallucinations.

The atmosphere was a little weird, until Sheng Yueqi, who was slowly dangling over, poked his head between Wei Bo and Wei Jing, took a look inside, raised his eyebrows, and said, "My lord, you are a lost horse. Eh……"

The tone was light and fluttering, and there was some deliberate teasing.

Wei Yun held on to the shoulders of Xie Tao who had been dumbfounded, glanced at the three people at the door, gritted his teeth and said, "Go out."

Weibo and Wei Jing shivered at the same time, and quickly turned around. When they were about to leave, they paused and then turned around. One of them pulled a door over and closed it.

After closing the door, Wei Bo and Wei Jing walked into the courtyard, and invariably glanced at the study door behind them.

Weibo wiped the cold sweat from his forehead.

Same as above for Wei Jing.

Suddenly, many weird phenomena have been explained?

For example, adults suddenly like sweets, such as a flower that often grows in the study, or the vague female voice that Weibo sometimes hears outside the door?

Wei Yun has never been close to women, and even a maid in the house.

Uncle Wei is also always worried that if his adults have been like this in their entire lives, then in the future, I am afraid that there will be no possibility of starting a family.

Unexpectedly, adults don't like those family ladies and ladies outside, but they secretly raised a little girl in the courtyard? !

No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like what an adult would do!

Weibo felt that he might need to re-examine his adult...

My lord... Did he like to do this? !

In the study at the moment, Wei Yun and Xie Tao were sitting at the table, both of them a little embarrassed.

From time to time, he stretched out his finger and touched the tip of his nose.

And she also covered her mouth.

The touch was so light just now, as if it was still on the tip of his nose and her lips, a little itchy.

For a moment, both of them had the same heartbeat.

Wei Yun originally planned to arrange a suitable identity for Xie Tao in a while, and then let her appear in the right way, but he never thought that something like this would happen today.

It seems that this is something that can no longer wait.

Wei Yun raised his eyes and looked at the girl who was sitting on a stool, wearing his brocade robe, hugging a ball of clothes, her eyelashes trembled, and he seemed to ponder for a moment. He called out to the door: