Chapter 21: She is very serious

Can the quiet heartbeat at this moment be considered premeditated?

From when she returned to Nanshi again and decided to go back to Tiancheng High School for Zhou Xinyue, she met him when she was most helpless and confused.

Across the two ends of the Internet, she and he were originally nothing but two unrelated motes in this floating world.

But Xie Tao found a little sense of stability with this stranger in such an unreliable situation.

Xie Taokong was full of anger for what Zhou Xinyue had encountered, but didn't know what she should do.

There has never been a moment when Xie Tao felt that she was so useless.

It was Wei Yun who told her step by step what she should do.

Even though he was always so reticent, he was always helping Xie Tao, allowing her to find out all the truth bit by bit, and in the end, the person who deserved the punishment the most received the punishment he deserved.

This should be the best ending.

And Xie Tao didn't regret her choice even when Zhao Yixuan pinched her neck and almost lost all consciousness.

Because she knew that when Zhou Xinyue chose to help her, she didn't even hesitate for a minute.

And now, she is like this too.

If not for him.

Maybe this matter will not be resolved so smoothly, maybe she will spend more time, or maybe... she has no way to get justice for Zhou Xinyue.

That night, she dragged her stitched leg and returned to the rented house with wounds all over her body. Everything she had in her heart forbearance finally became relieved in her heart.

It was also that night, she finally knew his name.

Wei Yun.

Perhaps it was from that time, her curiosity about him was like the tender green leaves that began to draw in the early spring, with the deepening of the spring, the sprouting and the luxuriant day by day.

He seems to be a particularly knowledgeable person.

He can recite not only ancient books like "The Theory of Knowledge", astronomy, geography, and all things in the world. He always knows many things that Xie Tao doesn't know.

Although he always seems to be confused about some things in modern society, it is like an old grandfather living in the mountains.

He can play chess, paint, calligraphy, burn incense and make tea, and Xueyue Fenghua.

It's like an ancient patriarch, living a poetic life that only appears in books.

How can there be people like him in the world?

Xie Tao sometimes thinks so.

Sometimes she would stare at the portrait she set as her mobile phone wallpaper for a long time. Can such a clear outline and stunning face really be fabricated out of thin air?

If not, then, is he really like this?

For a few months, once the spring and the summer solstice, Xie Tao seems to have been used to talking to him about all the trivial things in the most intense and hot summer.

Perhaps because the earlier years were too depressing, Xie Tao was used to hiding all her emotions in her heart, but now, she is always willing to take the initiative to tell him all the good and bad things about her.